Crossfade-Core CFLibrary loading on iPhone

Crossfade-Core CFLibrary loading on iPhone

dtrussardi@tiscali.it
Ciao,

i have seaside application where i integrate the

 http://www.squeaksource.com/seachart     Crossfade-pmm.8

I have add some css definitions to the CFLibrary   crossFadeCss  method.

All work fine on some browser but i have strange behavior when  i work with the iPhone browser.

In this case the iOS on iPhone don't load my CFLibrary but ......????   and i lose my css configuration.

For load my custom library i need to rename the name of  library self.

Someone have any idea about it?

Thanks,

Dario

Re: Crossfade-Core CFLibrary loading on iPhone

dtrussardi@tiscali.it

Hi,

I solved the problem by deleting all the web data on the iPhone.

I don't understund because when i reload the page in the iPhone browser the CFLibrary  data  is not update on the iPhone self.

The cache maintains a hold version and use it to rendering the page     creating a misalignment.

Any idea?
Ciao,

Dario

Ciao,

i have seaside application where i integrate the

 http://www.squeaksource.com/seachart     Crossfade-pmm.8

I have add some css definitions to the CFLibrary   crossFadeCss  method.

All work fine on some browser but i have strange behavior when  i work with the iPhone browser.

In this case the iOS on iPhone don't load my CFLibrary but ......????   and i lose my css configuration.

For load my custom library i need to rename the name of  library self.

Someone have any idea about it?

Thanks,

Dario

Re: Crossfade-Core CFLibrary loading on iPhone

Bob Arning-2
A couple of things might help:

Changing the Cache-Control header to 'no-cache, must-revalidate' (WAResponse >>doNotCache)

Changing the name of your library whenever you make important changes.

Cheers,
Bob