Cryptography/SSH dependencies

Jakob Reschke
Hi all,

I wanted to take a look at the SSH package in the Cryptography
repository http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography, but when I try to
load it I get the following dependency issues:

This package depends on the following classes:
  DuplexProtocolStackBottomCap
  ProtocolLayer
  HalfDuplexProtocol
  DuplexProtocolStackTopCap
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
these definitions:  ...

Can someone tell me to which packages these classes belong and where
to find them?

I did not find a Metacello configuration for Cryptography. If somebody
knows of one, I would also like to hear about that.

Best regards,
Jakob

Re: Cryptography/SSH dependencies

henry
Oh crap, that was my fault. I deleted the package ProtocolLayer from the repo and I cannot find it in any of my local backup code, from the past year. I had the dependency on that code in another project, which I collapsed into an older package. I will continue to look for those classes in that older package, but there have been many renames and repackages, so it will take some time. Totally my fault. I will try to resurrect it for you.

Not that I am recommending you rewrite that code, if it comes to it I will try to do so. One thing you could do to see the code in-image, I have had to do before, is open a snapshot browser of SSH, go to the classes that depend on these classes and redefine as subclasses of Object, then load the instance and class protocols, all to get non-functional code into image to browse it. Of course, you would be interested in running the SSH code so I will do my best to extract these classes if I can find them for you to be successful.

So sorry for mismanaging this.
Rob Withers posting as Henry

I wanted to take a look at the SSH package in the Cryptography
repository http://www.squeaksource.com/Cryptography, but when I try to
load it I get the following dependency issues:

This package depends on the following classes:
DuplexProtocolStackBottomCap
ProtocolLayer
HalfDuplexProtocol
DuplexProtocolStackTopCap
You must resolve these dependencies before you will be able to load
these definitions: ...

Can someone tell me to which packages these classes belong and where
to find them?

I did not find a Metacello configuration for Cryptography. If somebody
knows of one, I would also like to hear about that.

Best regards,
Jakob

Re: Cryptography/SSH dependencies

henry
I lost that code, completely. I will work to implement inside of SSH and let you know as it progresses. It is the core framework for how these layers form a stack so this is a challenge. Big error in repo management! I had totally forgot that package, named ProtocolLayer, was used in SSH. It was used in SqueakELib, many moons ago. Damnation I screwed it all up. :( If by any chance there is a repo backup from several years ago, it may be there. That would be outstanding if it were found.

To let you know that code has evolved  inside of ParrotTalk and is now known as the ThunkRoot/ThunkLayer and ThunkStack.

I will work to fix SSH, I am quite upset at myself for leaving you stranded.

- HH

[...]

Tobias Pape

> On 10.12.2017, at 20:19, henry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>  I deleted the package ProtocolLayer from the repo

In what way?
Maybe we can resurrect.
Best regards
        -Tobias

Re: Cryptography/SSH dependencies

henry
I went through the Squeak Source website and deleted all versions. I was mistaken in thinking I was only using it it SqueakElib some years ago and I deleted the package and all versions.

I can't believe this. I found that package in an old package-cache of mine. It is called 'LayeredProtocol-rww.4.mcz'. Just my luck it is a file that is zero bytes in size. The old version I have is empty. :(((    That is the name of the package, if in the oddest case of luck were someone to find it in a backup of some kind. I hope, but sort of skeptical about it. I will work to fix SSH.

- HH

On 10.12.2017, at 20:19, henry [hidden email] wrote:
I deleted the package ProtocolLayer from the repo

In what way?
Maybe we can resurrect.
Best regards
-Tobias

Re: Cryptography/SSH dependencies

henry
Would it be possible that someone has an image with SSH loaded from several years ago? Then 'LayeredProtocol-rww.4.mcz' would be in that package-cache. Cross fingers.

- HH

The general-purpose Squeak developers list <[hidden email]>

[...]

Hi

> On 10.12.2017, at 20:55, henry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Would it be possible that someone has an image with SSH loaded from several years ago? Then 'LayeredProtocol-rww.4.mcz' would be in that package-cache. Cross fingers.
>
> - HH

There's

dan% ls /srv/squeaksourcecom/SqueakSource/ss/Cryptography/LayeredProtocol-rww.1.mcz
/srv/squeaksourcecom/SqueakSource/ss/Cryptography/LayeredProtocol-rww.1.mcz

Still there.
Any box-admin/squeaksource-admin,  can you please resurrect?
Presumably, the actual version only has been marked as deleted, so somebody with image access (Chris? David?) can unmark and make visible again.

Best regards
        -Tobias

Alright, it is currently non-functional but this package will allow SSH to load into an image, at the very least. There is meat on the ProtocolLayer and ProtocolSession classes, but none on the HalfDuplexProtocol.

Please load LayeredProtocol-rww.1, then load SSH.

- HH

[...]

Stephan Eggermont-3
Op 10-12-2017 om 20:53 schreef henry:
> I went through the Squeak Source website and deleted all versions. I was
> mistaken in thinking I was only using it it SqueakElib some years ago
> and I deleted the package and all versions.

Retrospective question, perhaps for later: why delete publicized
packages? There is no way to know if they are used, is there?

Stephan

Re: Cryptography/SSH dependencies

Tobias Pape

> On 10.12.2017, at 21:54, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Op 10-12-2017 om 20:53 schreef henry:
>> I went through the Squeak Source website and deleted all versions. I was mistaken in thinking I was only using it it SqueakElib some years ago and I deleted the package and all versions.
>
> Retrospective question, perhaps for later: why delete publicized packages? There is no way to know if they are used, is there?

yeah, that's why only admins can have delete permissions.

> Stephan

Re: Cryptography/SSH dependencies

Bob Arning-2

is this any use?

http://www.squeakvm.org/unix/goodies/telnet.301.cs

On 12/10/17 3:44 PM, henry wrote:
[...]

There is no way to know and I mistakenly thought I only used this in SqueakELib, so I combined that code and then the deletion broke SSH, but I did not test, some years ago. SSH is broken for other reasons too. Those are fixable but the real loss is Teletype and VT102Emulator. SSH has issues.

Sent from ProtonMail Mobile

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 15:54, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:
Op 10-12-2017 om 20:53 schreef henry: > I went through the Squeak Source website and deleted all versions. I was > mistaken in thinking I was only using it it SqueakElib some years ago > and I deleted the package and all versions. Retrospective question, perhaps for later: why delete publicized packages? There is no way to know if they are used, is there? Stephan

Re: Cryptography/SSH dependencies

Tobias Pape

> On 10.12.2017, at 22:39, henry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> There is no way to know and I mistakenly thought I only used this in SqueakELib, so I combined that code and then the deletion broke SSH, but I did not test, some years ago. SSH is broken for other reasons too. Those are fixable but the real loss is Teletype and VT102Emulator. SSH has issues.

squeaksource does not delete just like that.
A Site-admin surely can resurrect packages.

best regards
        -tobias

> Sent from ProtonMail Mobile
>

> On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 15:54, Stephan Eggermont <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Op 10-12-2017 om 20:53 schreef henry: > I went through the Squeak Source website and deleted all versions. I was > mistaken in thinking I was only using it it SqueakElib some years ago > and I deleted the package and all versions. Retrospective question, perhaps for later: why delete publicized packages? There is no way to know if they are used, is there? Stephan

Re: Cryptography/SSH dependencies

David T. Lewis
Ian's Telnet package can also be loaded from the SqueakMap Package Loader.

Dave

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 10:53:03PM +0100, Tobias Pape wrote:

> > On 10.12.2017, at 22:39, henry <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > There is no way to know and I mistakenly thought I only used this in SqueakELib, so I combined that code and then the deletion broke SSH, but I did not test, some years ago. SSH is broken for other reasons too. Those are fixable but the real loss is Teletype and VT102Emulator. SSH has issues.
>

> squeaksource does not delete just like that.
> A Site-admin surely can resurrect packages.
>
> best regards
> -tobias

I do not know how to un-delete packages, but for mcz files that still
exist on the server, they can probably be reloaded by a Cryptography developer.

The files currently on disk are:

total 64868
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6134 Aug 12 16:09 AMB-Alpha.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  55349 Oct 16 11:37 ASN1-zzz.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  63446 Oct 16 11:59 ASN1-zzz.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  65148 Oct 16 12:37 ASN1-zzz.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  66278 Oct 16 12:42 ASN1-zzz.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   2216 Mar  6  2017 Blowfish-PaulDeBruicker.10(8).mcd
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  24550 Oct  1  2013 Blowfish-PaulDeBruicker.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  23892 May  5  2011 Blowfish-PaulDeBruicker.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  24421 Apr 19  2012 Blowfish-PaulDeBruicker.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 113599 Jan  1  2017 Brook-bks.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 114443 Jan  2  2017 Brook-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 113569 Jan  2  2017 Brook-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6261 Apr 20  2016 ConfigurationOfCryptography-EstebanLorenzano.14.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   4420 Jul 28  2016 ConfigurationOfCryptography-EstebanLorenzano.14(rww.13).mcd
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3705 Dec 15  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-RobertWithers.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5116 Dec 15  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-RobertWithers.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5299 Dec 15  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-RobertWithers.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5444 Dec 15  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-RobertWithers.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5645 Dec 15  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-RobertWithers.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6017 Dec 18  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-rww.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6135 Dec 18  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-rww.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6330 Dec 18  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-rww.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6507 Dec 28  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-rww.13.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5558 Dec 15  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-rww.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5694 Dec 15  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-rww.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5755 Dec 15  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-rww.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5896 Dec 18  2015 ConfigurationOfCryptography-rww.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   2395 Aug 12 16:09 Continuation-ziro.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3024 Jul  5  2010 Crypto3.9Compatibility-cds.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 257821 May  9  2017 Cryptography-acp.70.2017-05-09.15-26-25
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 257821 May  9  2017 Cryptography-acp.70.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 220002 Jul  5  2010 Cryptography-cds.17.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 234278 Jul  6  2010 Cryptography-cds.18.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 241518 Jul  6  2010 Cryptography-cds.19.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 222013 Jul  6  2010 Cryptography-cds.20.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 231526 Jul  6  2010 Cryptography-cds.21.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 233934 Mar  3  2010 Cryptography-cmm.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 242899 Mar  5  2010 Cryptography-cmm.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 242923 Jun 23  2010 Cryptography-cmm.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 242988 Jun 23  2010 Cryptography-cmm.13.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 233148 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-cmm.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 233571 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-cmm.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 233712 Mar  3  2010 Cryptography-cmm.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239891 Oct 22 05:49 Cryptography-HenryHouse.109.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239568 Oct 22 05:49 Cryptography-HenryHouse.110.2017-10-22.05-49-17
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239568 Oct 22 05:49 Cryptography-HenryHouse.110.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 277467 Oct 22 06:02 Cryptography-HenryHouse.111.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 277563 Oct 29 19:26 Cryptography-HenryHouse.112.2017-10-29.19-26-33
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 277563 Oct 29 19:26 Cryptography-HenryHouse.112.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 277784 Oct 31 14:45 Cryptography-HenryHouse.113.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 257984 Jul 11 16:47 Cryptography-hh.74.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 258185 Jul 29 12:40 Cryptography-hh.75.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 258125 Aug  5 10:01 Cryptography-hh.76.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 265244 Aug 29 05:17 Cryptography-hh.77.2017-08-29.05-17-03
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 263369 Aug 29 05:17 Cryptography-hh.77.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 266247 Aug 30 21:34 Cryptography-hh.78.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 262635 Aug 30 21:34 Cryptography-hh.79.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 262370 Aug 31 11:47 Cryptography-hh.80.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 240691 Jun 29  2010 Cryptography-jrd.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 241202 Jun 29  2010 Cryptography-jrd.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 241410 Jan  8  2011 Cryptography-jrd.14.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  81124 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-MSCerts-RJT.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  81930 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-MSCerts-RJT.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 252329 Jun 29  2010 Cryptography-mtf.13.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 250653 Jan  8  2011 Cryptography-mtf.14.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 250831 Jan  8  2011 Cryptography-mtf.15.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 250729 Jan  8  2011 Cryptography-mtf.16.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 250562 Jan  8  2011 Cryptography-mtf.17.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 243812 Jan  8  2011 Cryptography-mtf.34.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6098 Jun 27  2014 Cryptography-mtf.35(34).mcd
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 244337 Jan  8  2011 Cryptography-mtf.35.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 240306 Oct 24 17:13 Cryptography-mtf.36.2017-10-24.17-13-07
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   9425 Jan 25  2017 Cryptography-mtf.36(35).mcd
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 240192 Oct 24 17:13 Cryptography-mtf.36.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239191 Dec 12  2015 Cryptography-Pharo-rww.38.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data    749 Dec 18  2015 Cryptography-Pharo-rww.39.2015-12-18.12-37-01
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data    749 Dec 18  2015 Cryptography-Pharo-rww.39.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  20119 Jul  6  2010 CryptographyPlugins-cds.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  26865 Nov 14 16:57 CryptographyPlugins-eem.12.2017-11-14.16-57-52
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  26865 Nov 14 16:57 CryptographyPlugins-eem.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   8389 Jun 28  2016 CryptographyPlugins-eem.12(ul.11).mcd
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  20538 Jul 23  2010 CryptographyPlugins-oscog.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  18928 Jul 25  2010 CryptographyPlugins-oscog.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  25454 Sep  5  2010 CryptographyPlugins-oscog.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  25596 Sep  5  2010 CryptographyPlugins-oscog.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  26339 Dec  7  2015 CryptographyPlugins-rww.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  23796 Jul 24  2010 CryptographyPlugins-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  23894 Jul 24  2010 CryptographyPlugins-rww.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  25205 Jul 24  2010 CryptographyPlugins-rww.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  25609 Jul 24  2010 CryptographyPlugins-rww.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  25702 Sep  8  2010 CryptographyPlugins-rww.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  26575 Jun  5  2016 CryptographyPlugins-ul.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 241083 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-RJT.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 233624 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-RJT.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 233819 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-RJT.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 234885 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-RJT.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 241223 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-RJT.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 252331 Jun 30  2010 Cryptography-rww.14.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 230814 Jun 30  2010 Cryptography-rww.15.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 230884 Jul  1  2010 Cryptography-rww.16.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 231806 Jul 24  2010 Cryptography-rww.22.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 231730 Jul 25  2010 Cryptography-rww.23.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 231970 Jul 25  2010 Cryptography-rww.24.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 232402 Jul 25  2010 Cryptography-rww.25.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 232502 Jul 25  2010 Cryptography-rww.26.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 232224 Jul 25  2010 Cryptography-rww.27.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 232923 Aug 21  2010 Cryptography-rww.28.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 233030 Aug 21  2010 Cryptography-rww.29.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 235913 Aug 22  2010 Cryptography-rww.30.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 236488 Aug 22  2010 Cryptography-rww.31.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 241133 Sep 23  2010 Cryptography-rww.32.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 244283 Sep 28  2010 Cryptography-rww.33.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239865 Dec  4  2015 Cryptography-rww.37.2015-12-04.12-06-34
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239865 Dec 12  2015 Cryptography-rww.37.2015-12-12.05-32-26
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239922 Dec 12  2015 Cryptography-rww.37.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 232941 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 253229 Dec  4  2015 Cryptography-rww.42.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 254524 Dec  4  2015 Cryptography-rww.43.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 255441 Dec  4  2015 Cryptography-rww.44.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 256236 Dec  4  2015 Cryptography-rww.45.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 256291 Dec  5  2015 Cryptography-rww.46.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 262096 Dec  6  2015 Cryptography-rww.47.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 263917 Dec  7  2015 Cryptography-rww.48.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 240173 Dec  7  2015 Cryptography-rww.49.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 233170 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-rww.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 255330 Oct 18  2016 Cryptography-rww.55.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 256373 Oct 20  2016 Cryptography-rww.56.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 256547 Oct 20  2016 Cryptography-rww.57.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 255397 Oct 24  2016 Cryptography-rww.58.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 255371 Oct 26  2016 Cryptography-rww.59.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 233311 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-rww.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 255365 Oct 27  2016 Cryptography-rww.60.2016-10-27.18-19-32
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 255365 Oct 27  2016 Cryptography-rww.60.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 256641 Oct 27  2016 Cryptography-rww.61.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 256856 Dec 16  2016 Cryptography-rww.67.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7689 Mar  6  2017 Cryptography-rww.68(67).mcd
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 257086 Dec 18  2016 Cryptography-rww.68.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 257121 Dec 18  2016 Cryptography-rww.69.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 233339 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-rww.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 258163 Jun  6  2017 Cryptography-rww.71.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 258373 Jun  9  2017 Cryptography-rww.73.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 233646 Nov  9  2009 Cryptography-rww.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 258257 Jun  9  2017 Cryptography-ziro.72.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 171400 Oct 16 12:42 Cryptography-zzz.100.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239252 Oct 16 14:22 Cryptography-zzz.101.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239146 Oct 17 13:53 Cryptography-zzz.103.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239290 Oct 17 14:07 Cryptography-zzz.106.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239608 Oct 17 16:07 Cryptography-zzz.107.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 239788 Oct 17 16:15 Cryptography-zzz.108.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 277422 Oct 22 08:14 Cryptography-zzz.111.2017-10-22.08-14-16
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 277422 Oct 22 15:20 Cryptography-zzz.111.2017-10-22.15-20-18
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 277422 Oct 23 15:58 Cryptography-zzz.111.2017-10-23.15-58-29
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 277422 Oct 23 15:58 Cryptography-zzz.111.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 262901 Sep 10 14:13 Cryptography-zzz.81.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 262900 Sep 28 04:15 Cryptography-zzz.82.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 263078 Sep 14 16:20 Cryptography-zzz.83.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 264528 Sep 15 08:59 Cryptography-zzz.84.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 269692 Sep 19 05:56 Cryptography-zzz.85.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 270357 Sep 21 06:11 Cryptography-zzz.86.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 270324 Sep 24 23:00 Cryptography-zzz.87.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 270678 Sep 25 23:35 Cryptography-zzz.88.2017-09-25.23-35-13
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 270678 Sep 25 23:35 Cryptography-zzz.88.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 271154 Sep 28 04:14 Cryptography-zzz.89.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 271406 Sep 28 04:14 Cryptography-zzz.90.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 271435 Sep 30 00:30 Cryptography-zzz.91.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 274104 Oct 14 21:22 Cryptography-zzz.92.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 275251 Oct 16 10:57 Cryptography-zzz.94.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 182038 Oct 16 11:40 Cryptography-zzz.95.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 174114 Oct 16 11:59 Cryptography-zzz.96.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 172341 Oct 16 12:05 Cryptography-zzz.97.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 173908 Oct 16 12:26 Cryptography-zzz.98.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 172329 Oct 16 12:36 Cryptography-zzz.99.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   1097 Oct 17 14:07 Crypto_pharo-asn1-zzz.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  76122 Apr 13  2016 DistObjectPresentation-rww.26.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7270 Apr 13  2016 DistObjectPresentationSqueak-rww.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  93910 Oct 22 06:39 ELibSession-HenryHouse.1.2017-10-22.06-39-29
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  93862 Oct 22 06:40 ELibSession-HenryHouse.1.2017-10-22.06-40-37
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  93862 Oct 22 06:40 ELibSession-HenryHouse.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43151 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.10.2017-10-22.17-05-18
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43318 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43253 Oct 22 17:04 elinda-HenryHouse.11.2017-10-22.17-04-48
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43486 Oct 22 17:04 elinda-HenryHouse.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43516 Oct 22 17:04 elinda-HenryHouse.12.2017-10-22.17-04-52
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43740 Oct 22 17:04 elinda-HenryHouse.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43562 Oct 22 17:04 elinda-HenryHouse.13.2017-10-22.17-04-57
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43792 Oct 22 17:04 elinda-HenryHouse.13.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43677 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.14.2017-10-22.17-05-08
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43870 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.14.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  41857 Oct 22 17:04 elinda-HenryHouse.3.2017-10-22.17-04-42
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  41803 Oct 22 17:04 elinda-HenryHouse.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  42536 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.4.2017-10-22.17-05-42
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  42678 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  42531 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.5.2017-10-22.17-05-36
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  42731 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  42772 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.6.2017-10-22.17-05-31
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  42960 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  42878 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.7.2017-10-22.17-05-27
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43060 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  42987 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.8.2017-10-22.17-05-23
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  43167 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  42709 Oct 21 01:07 elinda-HenryHouse.9.2017-10-21.01-07-16
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  42709 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.9.2017-10-22.17-05-13
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  42863 Oct 22 17:05 elinda-HenryHouse.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  26417 Jun  1  2017 ELinda-rww.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  26461 Jun  2  2017 ELinda-rww.7.2017-06-02.02-33-23
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  26461 Jun  2  2017 ELinda-rww.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  80310 Jun  1  2017 ELindaSession-rww.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  86905 Jun 10  2017 ELindaSession-rww.16.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  41330 Oct 17 16:59 elinda-zzz.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  15037 Jun 26 09:50 EventualCore-Alpha.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  15743 Aug 12 16:07 EventualCore-hh.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  14596 Jun  2  2017 EventualCore-rww.1.2017-06-02.02-33-17
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  14596 Jun  2  2017 EventualCore-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  51459 Jun 26 11:07 EventualNet-Alpha.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  50613 Jun 26 12:14 EventualNet-Alpha.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  50487 Jun  1  2017 EventualNet-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7411 Jun  1  2017 EventualNet_squeak-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  22992 Jun  1  2017 FEC-acp.3.2017-06-01.05-39-35
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  22992 Jun  1  2017 FEC-acp.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  22970 Jul  9 07:15 FEC-hh.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  25803 May 26  2017 FEC-rww.1.2017-05-26.05-51-13
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  25803 May 26  2017 FEC-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  25889 May 26  2017 FEC-rww.2.2017-05-26.05-51-08
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  25889 May 26  2017 FEC-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  23104 Jul  9 07:15 FEC-ziro.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  67261 Mar 14  2017 Ghosts-dw.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  80221 Mar 10  2017 Ghosts-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   8088 Mar 10  2017 Ghosts_squeak-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7887 Mar 14  2017 Ghosts_squeak-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   2270 Feb  2  2017 GozerDouble-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5382 Mar 10  2017 GozerDouble-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  73740 Mar 12  2017 GoZer-dw.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  73799 Mar 12  2017 GoZer-dw.12.2017-03-12.05-21-35
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  73799 Mar 12  2017 GoZer-dw.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  73944 Mar 13  2017 GoZer-dw.13.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72930 Mar 13  2017 GoZer-dw.14.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  73698 Mar 14  2017 GoZer-dw.15.2017-03-14.03-10-07
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  73698 Mar 14  2017 GoZer-dw.15.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  82346 Jun  6  2017 GoZer-rww.1.2017-06-06.07-14-58
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  82346 Jun  6  2017 GoZer-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  82399 Jun  6  2017 GoZer-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  75124 Jun  6  2017 GoZer-rww.3.2017-06-06.06-55-52
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  82239 Jun  6  2017 GoZer-rww.3.2017-06-06.07-15-08
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104448 Feb  2  2017 Gozer-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  82239 Jun  6  2017 GoZer-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 102660 Feb  2  2017 Gozer-rww.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  82270 Jun  6  2017 GoZer-rww.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  86632 Jun  6  2017 GoZer-rww.5.2017-06-06.07-11-38
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  82378 Jun  6  2017 GoZer-rww.5.2017-06-06.07-28-50
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 102331 Feb  2  2017 Gozer-rww.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  82378 Jun  6  2017 GoZer-rww.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 102525 Feb  2  2017 Gozer-rww.6.2017-02-02.18-55-48
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 102525 Feb  2  2017 Gozer-rww.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  75127 Mar 11  2017 GoZer-rww.7.2017-03-11.20-46-13
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  73968 Mar 11  2017 GoZer-rww.7.2017-03-11.21-55-45
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  73696 Mar 11  2017 GoZer-rww.7.2017-03-11.22-46-21
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 102657 Feb  2  2017 Gozer-rww.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  73797 Mar 11  2017 GoZer-rww.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 101839 Feb  2  2017 Gozer-rww.8.2017-02-02.19-37-28
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 101839 Feb  2  2017 Gozer-rww.8.2017-02-02.21-24-16
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 101839 Feb  2  2017 Gozer-rww.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  73700 Mar 11  2017 GoZer-rww.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  73743 Mar 11  2017 GoZer-rww.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  82548 Jun  7  2017 GoZer-ziro.6.2017-06-07.08-28-35
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  82548 Jun  7  2017 GoZer-ziro.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  82645 Jun  9  2017 GoZer-ziro.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104526 Dec 17  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.44.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104609 Dec 17  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.45.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104715 Dec 17  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.46.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 107319 Dec 17  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.47.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 107560 Dec 17  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.49.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 114149 Dec 17  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.50-1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 114270 Dec 17  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.50.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 113671 Dec 17  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.50.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 107823 Dec 17  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.50.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 112924 Dec 17  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.52.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 102999 Dec 18  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.53.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 102922 Dec 18  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.54.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103009 Dec 18  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.55.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103231 Dec 18  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.56.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103650 Dec 18  2015 JacobsLadder-rww.57.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  15503 Feb  2  2017 JSON-cqr.40.2017-02-02.19-37-35
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  15519 Mar 11  2017 JSON-cqr.40.2017-03-11.19-51-40
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  15519 Mar 13  2017 JSON-cqr.40.2017-03-13.04-15-17
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  15519 Mar 14  2017 JSON-cqr.40.2017-03-14.03-51-36
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  15519 Jun  1  2017 JSON-cqr.40.2017-06-01.14-01-15
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  15519 Jul  9 07:14 JSON-cqr.40.2017-07-09.07-14-49
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  15519 Jul  9 07:14 JSON-cqr.40.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  15452 Dec 28  2016 JSON-tonyg.39.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  25929 Dec 10 20:06 LayeredProtocol-rww.1.2017-12-10.20-06-16
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6239 Dec 10 20:06 LayeredProtocol-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5138 Dec 10 20:23 LayeredProtocol-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   9565 Dec 10 20:27 LayeredProtocol-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  23146 Jun  1  2017 Linda-rww.2.2017-06-01.03-56-03
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  23146 Jun  1  2017 Linda-rww.2.2017-06-01.14-01-06
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  23146 Jun  1  2017 Linda-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  24383 Jun  1  2017 Linda-rww.3.2017-06-01.14-01-10
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  24383 Jun  1  2017 Linda-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5021 Dec 17  2015 MushroomPharo-rww.2.2015-12-17.21-04-03
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5021 Dec 17  2015 MushroomPharo-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  77786 Dec 12  2015 Mushroom-rww.15.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  77972 Dec 17  2015 Mushroom-rww.17.2015-12-17.21-05-06
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  77972 Dec 17  2015 Mushroom-rww.17.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72711 Dec 17  2015 Mushroom-rww.19.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3392 Dec 17  2015 MushroomSqueak-rww.3.2015-12-17.21-04-10
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3392 Dec 17  2015 MushroomSqueak-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  76520 Apr 26  2016 OCapPresentation-rww.32.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7378 Apr 26  2016 OCapPresentationSqueak-rww.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  76590 Apr 27  2016 OCapPresents-rww.33.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71762 May  2  2016 OCapPresents-rww.34.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7457 Apr 27  2016 OCapPresentsSqueak-rww.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  70154 Jan  2  2017 OderParrot-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  70098 Jan  2  2017 OderParrot-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  62777 Nov  9  2009 OpenPGP-hmmosner.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71344 Nov  2 17:48 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71178 Nov  2 19:39 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71969 Nov  6 22:49 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72032 Nov 28 13:46 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.13.2017-11-28.13-46-21
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72032 Nov 28 13:46 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.13.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72396 Nov 15 23:22 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.14.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72595 Nov 28 13:59 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.15.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72655 Nov 29 15:53 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.16.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  75188 Dec  3 20:41 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.17.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  69594 Oct 26 06:45 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.3.2017-10-26.06-45-21
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  69594 Oct 26 06:45 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  69646 Oct 26 06:45 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.4.2017-10-26.06-45-24
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  69646 Oct 26 06:45 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  69686 Oct 26 00:43 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  69754 Oct 26 07:22 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  69831 Oct 26 07:34 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71095 Oct 29 19:26 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71063 Oct 31 14:45 ParrotTalk-HenryHouse.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71301 Oct 22 08:49 ParrotTalk-zzz.1.2017-10-22.08-49-46
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71345 Oct 22 10:08 ParrotTalk-zzz.1.2017-10-22.10-08-16
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71345 Oct 23 00:42 ParrotTalk-zzz.1.2017-10-23.00-42-37
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  70216 Oct 23 00:42 ParrotTalk-zzz.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  68876 Oct 23 15:58 ParrotTalk-zzz.2.2017-10-23.15-58-33
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  68876 Oct 23 15:58 ParrotTalk-zzz.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5233 Jan 14  2013 PasswordHashingFFI-PaulDeBruicker.15.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   5541 Mar 11  2013 PasswordHashingFFI-PaulDeBruicker.16.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   4615 May  5  2011 PasswordHashingFFI-PaulDeBruicker.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   8502 May  5  2011 PasswordHashing-PaulDeBruicker.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  74099 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-RobertWithers.20.2015-12-16.21-33-32
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  74099 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-RobertWithers.20.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  98801 Dec 15  2015 SecureSession-RobertWithers.26.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 121909 Apr 13  2016 SecureSession-RobertWithers.75.2016-04-13.15-15-36
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 121861 Apr 18  2016 SecureSession-RobertWithers.75.2016-04-18.10-49-43
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 121861 Apr 18  2016 SecureSession-RobertWithers.75.2016-04-18.10-56-56
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 121861 Apr 18  2016 SecureSession-RobertWithers.75.2016-04-18.11-06-29
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 121861 Apr 18  2016 SecureSession-RobertWithers.75.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104569 Apr 23  2016 SecureSession-rww.100.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  94254 Apr 24  2016 SecureSession-rww.101.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  94458 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.102.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  94106 Apr 27  2016 SecureSession-rww.103.2016-04-27.14-06-52
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  94163 Apr 27  2016 SecureSession-rww.103.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 110715 May  1  2016 SecureSession-rww.104.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 110882 May  1  2016 SecureSession-rww.105.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 110934 May  1  2016 SecureSession-rww.106.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 117283 May  2  2016 SecureSession-rww.107.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 117679 May  2  2016 SecureSession-rww.108.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 118264 May 13  2016 SecureSession-rww.109.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71513 Dec  9  2015 SecureSession-rww.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71784 Dec 11  2015 SecureSession-rww.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72913 Dec 11  2015 SecureSession-rww.14.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  74977 Dec 11  2015 SecureSession-rww.15.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  75074 Dec 12  2015 SecureSession-rww.16.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  75215 Dec 12  2015 SecureSession-rww.17.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  75303 Dec 12  2015 SecureSession-rww.18.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  58749 Dec  8  2015 SecureSession-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  74093 Dec 12  2015 SecureSession-rww.21.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  97917 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.22.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  97929 Dec 15  2015 SecureSession-rww.23.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  97993 Dec 15  2015 SecureSession-rww.24.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  98599 Dec 15  2015 SecureSession-rww.25.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  98874 Dec 15  2015 SecureSession-rww.27.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  99817 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.28.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  99867 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.28.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  99932 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.28.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  99999 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.28.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 100056 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.28.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  98961 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.28.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  99187 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.28.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  98948 Dec 15  2015 SecureSession-rww.28.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  99288 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.29.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  99434 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.29.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  99449 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.29.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  99226 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.29.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  99947 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.29.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  67386 Dec  8  2015 SecureSession-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 100029 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.30.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 100095 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.31.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  99843 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.32.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 101148 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.33.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 102203 Dec 16  2015 SecureSession-rww.34.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103407 Dec 17  2015 SecureSession-rww.35.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103054 Dec 17  2015 SecureSession-rww.36.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103307 Dec 17  2015 SecureSession-rww.37.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103499 Dec 17  2015 SecureSession-rww.39.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  67409 Dec  8  2015 SecureSession-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104160 Dec 17  2015 SecureSession-rww.40.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104204 Dec 17  2015 SecureSession-rww.41.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104361 Dec 17  2015 SecureSession-rww.42.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103642 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.44.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103760 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.45.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104655 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.46.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103614 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.47.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103657 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.48.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104627 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.49.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  67489 Dec  8  2015 SecureSession-rww.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104327 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.50.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 105904 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.51.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 106107 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.52.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 106162 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.53.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 106528 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.54.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 106613 Dec 18  2015 SecureSession-rww.55.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 106585 Dec 19  2015 SecureSession-rww.56.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 106811 Dec 19  2015 SecureSession-rww.57.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 108504 Dec 19  2015 SecureSession-rww.58.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 108578 Dec 21  2015 SecureSession-rww.59.2015-12-21.01-31-31
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 108578 Dec 21  2015 SecureSession-rww.59.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  67653 Dec  8  2015 SecureSession-rww.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 108884 Dec 19  2015 SecureSession-rww.60.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 109930 Dec 19  2015 SecureSession-rww.61.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 114486 Dec 20  2015 SecureSession-rww.64.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 109996 Dec 21  2015 SecureSession-rww.66.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 120932 Dec 21  2015 SecureSession-rww.67.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 121169 Dec 21  2015 SecureSession-rww.68.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 119225 Dec 21  2015 SecureSession-rww.69.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  67486 Dec  8  2015 SecureSession-rww.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 119267 Dec 21  2015 SecureSession-rww.70.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 122879 Dec 22  2015 SecureSession-rww.71.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 122927 Dec 23  2015 SecureSession-rww.72.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 122930 Dec 23  2015 SecureSession-rww.73.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 122954 Dec 23  2015 SecureSession-rww.74.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139374 Apr 10  2016 SecureSession-rww.76.2016-04-10.21-06-40
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139374 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.76.2016-04-25.17-38-33
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139374 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.76.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139039 Apr 10  2016 SecureSession-rww.77.2016-04-10.21-06-33
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139039 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.77.2016-04-25.17-38-26
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139039 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.77.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139750 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.78.2016-04-25.17-38-20
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139750 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.78.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139795 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.79.2016-04-25.17-38-16
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139795 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.79.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  68030 Dec  8  2015 SecureSession-rww.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139928 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.80.2016-04-25.17-38-12
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139928 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.80.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139897 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.81.2016-04-25.17-38-09
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 139897 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.81.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 135489 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.82.2016-04-25.17-38-06
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 135489 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.82.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71391 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.83.2016-04-25.17-38-02
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71391 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.83.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71407 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.84.2016-04-25.17-37-59
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71407 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.84.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71202 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.85.2016-04-25.17-37-56
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71202 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.85.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  70577 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.86.2016-04-25.17-37-52
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  70577 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.86.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  70808 Apr 18  2016 SecureSession-rww.87.2016-04-18.11-06-39
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  70808 Apr 18  2016 SecureSession-rww.87.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  70810 Apr 18  2016 SecureSession-rww.88.2016-04-18.11-06-44
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  70810 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.88.2016-04-25.17-37-38
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  70810 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.88.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  70207 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.89.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  67937 Dec  9  2015 SecureSession-rww.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  94920 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.91.2016-04-25.17-37-28
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  94920 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.91.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  94867 May 26  2016 SecureSession-rww.95.2016-05-26.03-08-50
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  94867 May 26  2016 SecureSession-rww.95.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104600 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.98.2016-04-25.17-36-48
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104600 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.98.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104768 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.99.2016-04-25.17-36-44
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 104768 Apr 25  2016 SecureSession-rww.99.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  68347 Dec  9  2015 SecureSession-rww.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72401 Dec 11  2015 SecureSession-rww.bug.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72463 Dec 11  2015 SecureSession-rww.bug.13.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 109394 Jun 22 12:38 Session-acp.1.2017-06-22.12-38-28
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 109394 Jun 22 12:38 Session-acp.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 105668 Jun 22 12:38 Session-acp.2.2017-06-22.12-38-35
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 105668 Jun 22 12:38 Session-acp.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  76398 Jun 22 10:18 Session-Aloha.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  77142 Jun 22 11:22 Session-Aloha.13.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  77160 Jun 22 11:39 Session-Aloha.14.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  77175 Jun 22 11:50 Session-Aloha.15.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  77234 Jun 22 11:59 Session-Aloha.16.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  76129 Jun 22 09:42 Session-Aloha-9.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  75993 Jun 22 09:51 Session-Aloha-Aloha-9.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71712 Jun 24 22:17 Session-Alpha.22.2017-06-24.22-17-47
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71712 Jun 24 22:17 Session-Alpha.22.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71853 Jun 26 09:50 Session-Alpha.23.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71902 Jun 26 10:03 Session-Alpha.24.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72816 Jun 27 05:08 Session-Alpha.25.2017-06-27.05-08-22
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72903 Jun 27 06:02 Session-Alpha.25.2017-06-27.06-02-06
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72816 Jun 27 08:13 Session-Alpha.25.2017-06-27.08-13-57
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72903 Jun 27 09:37 Session-Alpha.25.2017-06-27.09-37-23
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  72816 Jun 27 09:37 Session-Alpha.25.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  86928 Jul  9 07:11 Session-hh.29.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6012 Oct  7 03:34 Session-hh.30(29).mcd
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  86710 Jul 11 16:47 Session-hh.30.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  74888 Jun 22 12:38 Session-rww.3.2017-06-22.12-38-40
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  74888 Jun 22 12:38 Session-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  75988 Jun 22 12:38 Session-rww.4.2017-06-22.12-38-44
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  75988 Jun 22 12:38 Session-rww.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  18421 Nov  9  2009 SMIME-rww.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  24055 Nov  9  2009 SMIME-rww.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  26266 Nov  9  2009 SMIME-rww.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  15025 Nov  9  2009 SMIME-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  16803 Nov  9  2009 SMIME-rww.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  17169 Nov  9  2009 SMIME-rww.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  17991 Nov  9  2009 SMIME-rww.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  18240 Nov  9  2009 SMIME-rww.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  18266 Nov  9  2009 SMIME-rww.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  18392 Nov  9  2009 SMIME-rww.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  44491 Nov  9  2009 SSH-rww.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  49066 Nov  9  2009 SSH-rww.11.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  48728 Nov  9  2009 SSH-rww.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  13664 Nov  9  2009 SSH-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  13708 Nov  9  2009 SSH-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  22251 Nov  9  2009 SSH-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  22947 Nov  9  2009 SSH-rww.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  30736 Nov  9  2009 SSH-rww.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  34866 Nov  9  2009 SSH-rww.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   4547 Jan  2  2017 SSL-CDavidShaffer.19(cds.18).mcd
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 355256 Jun 22  2012 SSL-CDavidShaffer.19.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 354962 Aug 15  2011 SSL-cds.17.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3864 Jan  2  2017 SSL-cds.18(17).mcd
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 352794 Jan  6  2012 SSL-cds.18.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 351459 Jun 29  2010 SSL-dgc.9.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 353004 Jun 29  2010 SSL-jrd.10.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 353454 Jun 29  2010 SSL-jrd.12.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 115256 Jun 29  2010 SSL-jrd.5.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 115506 Jun 29  2010 SSL-jrd.6.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 116024 Jun 29  2010 SSL-jrd.7.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 118267 Jun 29  2010 SSL-jrd.8.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 357261 Jan  8  2011 SSL-mtf.15.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 359822 Feb  3  2011 SSL-mtf.16.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 357309 Jun 30  2010 SSL-rww.13.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 357578 Aug 25  2010 SSL-rww.14.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 114863 Nov  9  2009 SSL-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 114970 Nov  9  2009 SSL-rww.4.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  74836 Oct 22 08:14 ThunkSession-zzz.1.2017-10-22.08-14-24
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  74171 Oct 22 08:30 ThunkSession-zzz.1.2017-10-22.08-30-25
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  71507 Oct 22 08:30 ThunkSession-zzz.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6696 Feb  2  2017 Tracer-rww.2.2017-02-02.18-46-27
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6696 Feb  2  2017 Tracer-rww.2.2017-02-02.19-37-39
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6696 Feb  2  2017 Tracer-rww.2.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   6762 Mar 10  2017 Tracer-rww.3.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 113374 Dec 28  2016 Whisper-cqr.123.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 115814 Dec 28  2016 Whisper-cqr.125.2016-12-28.21-17-01
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 115744 Dec 28  2016 Whisper-cqr.125.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   1279 Oct 27  2016 Whisper_fuel-rww.1.2016-10-27.20-39-17
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   1279 Oct 27  2016 Whisper_fuel-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   1280 Oct 27  2016 Whisper_json-rww.1.2016-10-27.20-39-20
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   1280 Oct 27  2016 Whisper_json-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   1276 Oct 27  2016 Whisper_magma-rww.1.2016-10-27.20-39-23
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   1276 Oct 27  2016 Whisper_magma-rww.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 101143 Oct 19  2016 Whisper-rww.103.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 101187 Oct 19  2016 Whisper-rww.104.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103897 Oct 20  2016 Whisper-rww.105.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103954 Oct 20  2016 Whisper-rww.106.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 103595 Oct 24  2016 Whisper-rww.107.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 108321 Oct 26  2016 Whisper-rww.109.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 109699 Oct 27  2016 Whisper-rww.110.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 111675 Oct 27  2016 Whisper-rww.111.2016-10-27.20-39-11
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 111675 Oct 27  2016 Whisper-rww.111.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 112007 Dec 16  2016 Whisper-rww.119.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 112052 Dec 16  2016 Whisper-rww.120.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 112471 Dec 18  2016 Whisper-rww.122.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 115239 Dec 28  2016 Whisper-rww.124.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data 115943 Jan  1  2017 Whisper-rww.126.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7976 Mar 11  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Core-rww.1649.2017-03-11.19-51-48
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7976 Mar 13  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Core-rww.1649.2017-03-13.04-15-24
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7976 Mar 13  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Core-rww.1649.2017-03-13.05-26-26
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7976 Mar 14  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Core-rww.1649.2017-03-14.03-51-03
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7976 Mar 14  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Core-rww.1649.2017-03-14.17-12-54
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   7976 Mar 14  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Core-rww.1649.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3639 Mar 11  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Tests-Core-rww.4388.2017-03-11.19-51-54
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3639 Mar 11  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Tests-Core-rww.4388.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3695 Mar 13  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Tests-Core-rww.4389.2017-03-13.04-15-28
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3695 Mar 13  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Tests-Core-rww.4389.2017-03-13.05-26-34
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3695 Mar 14  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Tests-Core-rww.4389.2017-03-14.03-51-12
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3695 Mar 14  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Tests-Core-rww.4389.2017-03-14.17-13-03
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data   3695 Mar 14  2017 Wonka-StateTransition-Tests-Core-rww.4389.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  32233 Oct 16 11:39 X509-zzz.1.mcz
-rw-r--r-- 1 squeaksourcecom www-data  33925 Oct 16 12:05 X509-zzz.2.mcz

Re: Cryptography/SSH dependencies

henry
Thank you both for pointing me to Ian's work, from 2002. I was unable to find this in the SqueakMap Package Loader, but the .cs is informative. I have long wondered where the idea of a LayeredProtocol came from, which I adopted to my Duplex stack with up and down layers, and here it is. I am relieved to see it and I recall finding it. I am just very deficient in knowing how to use it with terminal emulation. I needed to add that to SSH, as that is the basis upon which SSH operates, as a terminal.

I think I am going to readopt SSH, and perhaps SSL, onto the ThunkStack and ThuckLayers which I arrived at in ParrotTalk. So I will be separating the base code from ParrotTalk into a core library package upon which to base SSL, SSH and ParrotTalk (and ParrotOne). I apologize for having broke SSH, yet these changes will have to wait my completion of Raven in Java, so as to achieve Squeak and Java talking distributed objects.

To bring Raven to Java I need to implement STON in Java, which is what I am focused on, at this time. As core classes cannot be extended in Java, I am piggybacking the STON encoding/decoding within the ASN.1 Type Hierarchy. I am stumped how to encode a Dictionary, and am challenged at this time with writing a sequence. My STON implementation is therefore within my ASN.1 library in Java. And so it goes...

Regards,
Henry