Ctrl-Tab Between Windows?

1 message Options

Ctrl-Tab Between Windows?

Joey Gibson-2
Has anyone considered the utility of letting Ctrl-Tab move between
Dolphin windows? I know Alt-tab will do this, but it also includes all
the other windows from other apps, which can be annoying. Especially if
one of the other apps is VW5 with 16 windows of its own open! Netscape
used to let you Ctrl-Tab between its windows, which was very nice. It
may still do it, but since I don't use NS anymore I don't know. IE
doesn't and I don't like that. If this seems useful perhaps Andy or
Blair can put it in. If not, does anyone know how I might add it myself
for my own use? Pointers or examples are welcome.

Thanks,
Joey

http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!