Cuis 1650 - bigFonts

Helmut
Hello

if I use bigFonts or veryBigFonts, the cursor "works" but is invisible.

No showstopper "Bugs" with veryBigFonts (also in older Cuis):
a) The height of the window-title-bar or of the status-bar is too small (don't grow)
b) Some messages are cut (the place for the message don't grow).

Cheers
Helmut

Re: Cuis 1650 - bigFonts

Helmut
Hello

Problem solved. Tested in Cuis4.1-1661. Increase in the "restoreDefaultFonts" Method some Fontsizes. Until now everythig works fine.

Helmut

Re: Cuis 1650 - bigFonts

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Helmut,

Thanks for the reports.

I fixed the mouse pointer problem in #1662. I addessed the other
problems in #1663. I didn't actually fix them, just added a warning
saying that all windows should be reopened. Besides, I added these
options to the Preferences menu.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich