Cuis/GreenNeon blog post

Chris Cunnington-4
A blog post about Cuis, WebClient and GreenNeon.

Chris

Re: Cuis/GreenNeon blog post

Edgar De Cleene
Re: [squeak-dev] Cuis/GreenNeon blog post

On 6/1/15, 10:54 AM, "Chris Cunnington" <[hidden email]> wrote:

A blog post about Cuis, WebClient and GreenNeon.

https://websela.wordpress.com/

Chris

Great, I follow

Edgar

Re: [Cuis] Cuis/GreenNeon blog post

Chris Cunnington-4

On Jun 2, 2015, at 9:01 AM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Chris,

Thank you very much for taking the time to rebuild Cuis-GreenNeon and write about it!

As you know, we are interested in experimenting with it, and maybe adopt it for some projects.
Can we have your permission to take the Cuis image you built, extract your code, and publish it as .pck.st package(s) for Cuis, under the MIT license? Ongoing development could then be done by anyone interested, and everyone would be free to use it.

Absolutely. Please take it and use it in any way you think is worthwhile. I’d rather you packaged it in a way you think is useful than my trying to guess what it is you need. Everybody on your list is a better programmer than I am and I look forward to learning from what they decide to change. You have my unreserved permission do take the code and use it in any way that could be useful to you.

Chris

Thanks,
Juan Vuletichj

_______________________________________________ Cuis mailing list [hidden email] http://jvuletich.org/mailman/listinfo/cuis_jvuletich.org