Cuis Site

1 message Options

Cuis Site

garduino
Hi Folks:

I want to offer the installation of a CMS product (CMS Made Simple http://www.cmsmadesimple.org/ ) in one of my servers (from where I sell hosting) at no charge to help Cuis project.

I can administer the site, add users, etc, to make possible more people collaborate in create a more complete site for Cuis Smalltalk.

Of course if in some point of the time I can't afford the server or leave the hosting business or any other eventuality, then I will communicate here first, but I should (as administrator) send regular backups of the mysql database to Juan (or any other way (dropbox account?)) that the community prefer or decides.

I'm doing this offer because I think that the GitHub way is very complicated (markup and editing at hand) to maintain a website, but is just an opinion.

My 0,02.

Note:  And yes, we need to decide the logo also!!

--
Saludos / Regards,
Germán Arduino