Cuis-Solitaire [Uses new Drag and Drop]

KenDickey
Juan,

Still needs a bit of work, but you can move

        https://github.com/KenDickey/Cuis-Solitaire

from Not yet tested..
to Other packages practically tested

After loading the Cuis-Solitaire package, one can use the world menu: New Morph > Games-Solitaire and select FreeCell or Klondike.

Enjoy!
Ken.Dickey [at] whidbey.com

-KenD

Re: Cuis-Solitaire [Uses new Drag and Drop]

garduino
Nice project Ken!

2013/1/23 Ken Dickey <[hidden email]>:

> Juan,
>
> Still needs a bit of work, but you can move
>
>         https://github.com/KenDickey/Cuis-Solitaire
>
> from    Not yet tested..
> to      Other packages practically tested
>

> After loading the Cuis-Solitaire package, one can use the world menu: New Morph > Games-Solitaire and select FreeCell or Klondike.
>

> Enjoy!
> Ken.Dickey [at] whidbey.com

Sincerely,
Germán Arduino
about.me/garduino

Re: Cuis-Solitaire [Uses new Drag and Drop]

Hannes Hirzel
Yes, indeed.

--Hannes

On 1/23/13, Ken Dickey <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Still needs a bit of work, but you can move
>
> https://github.com/KenDickey/Cuis-Solitaire
>
> from Not yet tested..
> to Other packages practically tested

And while you are at updating
    https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis/blob/master/ListOfCuisPackages.md

remove the line
https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-JSON JSON Support for Cuis Still 1
test failing.
in the category 'Other packages practically tested'

as it appears as well in the first category.

--Hannes

Re: Cuis-Solitaire [Uses new Drag and Drop]

Hannes Hirzel
The script for installation has to be adapted because of a recent change of Juan

    CodePackageFile installPackageStream:

instead of

    CodeFileBrowser installPackage:

    | slash |
    slash := FileDirectory slash.
    CodePackageFile installPackageStream:
        (FileStream concreteStream readOnlyFileNamed:
            '..', slash, 'Cuis-Solitaire', slash,
'Morphic-Games-Solitaire.pck.st'
    )

Of course in this simple case where there is only one pck.st file you
can alternatively easily file it in with the File List browser

--Hannes

On 1/23/13, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 1/23/13, Ken Dickey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Still needs a bit of work, but you can move
>>
>> https://github.com/KenDickey/Cuis-Solitaire
>>
>> from Not yet tested..
>> to Other packages practically tested
>

> And while you are at updating
>     https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis/blob/master/ListOfCuisPackages.md
>
> remove the line
> https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-JSON JSON Support for Cuis Still 1
> test failing.
> in the category 'Other packages practically tested'
>
> as it appears as well in the first category.
>
> --Hannes

Re: Cuis-Solitaire [Uses new Drag and Drop]

Hannes Hirzel
With Cuis4.1-1576 (= the most recent version as of now) I get an error
message after choosing

WorldMenu -> New morph ... -> FreeCell

CardMorph doesNotUnderstand: #dragEnabled:

Probably this has something to do with the drag and drop fixes of Juan
of yesterday.

--Hannes

On 1/23/13, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> The script for installation has to be adapted because of a recent change of
> Juan
>

>     CodePackageFile installPackageStream:
>
> instead of
>
>     CodeFileBrowser installPackage:
>

>     | slash |
>     slash := FileDirectory slash.
>     CodePackageFile installPackageStream:
>         (FileStream concreteStream readOnlyFileNamed:
>             '..', slash, 'Cuis-Solitaire', slash,
> 'Morphic-Games-Solitaire.pck.st'
>     )
>

> Of course in this simple case where there is only one pck.st file you
> can alternatively easily file it in with the File List browser
>
> --Hannes
>
> On 1/23/13, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> On 1/23/13, Ken Dickey <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Still needs a bit of work, but you can move
>>>
>>> https://github.com/KenDickey/Cuis-Solitaire
>>>
>>> from Not yet tested..
>>> to Other packages practically tested
>>

>> And while you are at updating
>>     https://github.com/jvuletich/Cuis/blob/master/ListOfCuisPackages.md
>>
>> remove the line
>> https://github.com/garduino/Cuis-JSON JSON Support for Cuis Still 1
>> test failing.
>> in the category 'Other packages practically tested'
>>
>> as it appears as well in the first category.
>>
>> --Hannes

Re: Cuis-Solitaire [Uses new Drag and Drop]

KenDickey
On Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:05:20 +0000
"H. Hirzel" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>  CodePackageFile installPackageStream:

>  CardMorph doesNotUnderstand: #dragEnabled:

Fixed.  Should now work properly in/with 1576.

Thanks much for the fixes!!
-KenD

-KenD

Re: Cuis-Solitaire [Uses new Drag and Drop]

Juan Vuletich-4
Cool, thanks!

Tell us when it's ready for the "loads fine" list.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

Ken Dickey wrote:

> Juan,
>
> Still needs a bit of work, but you can move
>
> https://github.com/KenDickey/Cuis-Solitaire
>
> from Not yet tested..
> to Other packages practically tested
>

> After loading the Cuis-Solitaire package, one can use the world menu: New Morph > Games-Solitaire and select FreeCell or Klondike.
>

> Enjoy!
> Ken.Dickey [at] whidbey.com

Re: Cuis-Solitaire [Uses new Drag and Drop]

Juan Vuletich-4
Thanks, Hannes. Done.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich