Cuis and the Network packages

garduino
Hi Juan, List:

With each package I've worked trying to port and add some support to web stuff to Cuis, I find the need of port classes from the "Network-*" packages.

I would ask if do you have some specific plan to add such support on Cuis or if you see  viable try to port the complete Network classes from Pharo (or Squeak?).

Thanks.

Re: Cuis and the Network packages

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Germán,

Germán Arduino wrote:

> Hi Juan, List:
>
> With each package I've worked trying to port and add some support to
> web stuff to Cuis, I find the need of port classes from the
> "Network-*" packages.
>
> I would ask if do you have some specific plan to add such support on
> Cuis or if you see  viable try to port the complete Network classes
> from Pharo (or Squeak?).
>
> Thanks.

I don't have specific plans for this. You probably know the differences
in Network-* packages between Squeak and Pharo better than me. And it
seems you're willing to do it :) . So, please go ahead. You can start
discussion here when decisions have to be made, to include feedback from
other folks. I guess community work is better than "lonely ranger"
style, so folks, anybody interested in this, please join Germán.

I promise that the results will be integrated in Cuis.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

> Germán S. Arduino  <gsa @ arsol.net <http://arsol.net>>   Twitter:
> garduino
> Arduino Software  http://www.arduinosoftware.com
> PasswordsPro  http://www.passwordspro.com
> greensecure.blogspot.com <http://greensecure.blogspot.com>
> germanarduino.blogspot.com <http://germanarduino.blogspot.com>

Re: Cuis and the Network packages

garduino
Thanks for the reply.

Ok, I will add "Network-*" on my to-do list :)

Cheers.

2012/11/27 Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]>
Hi Germán,