Cuis cannot locate a file when saving the image

Cuis cannot locate a file when saving the image

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

I get the message

   Cannot canno locate a file when saving the image

when saving the image. See attachment.

The image is saved. I wonder which file cannot be located.
The files which are in the directory are

- Cuis4.2-2243.image
- Cuis4.2-2243.changes

Cheers

Hannes

Cuis_Image_Saving_4.2-2243.png (89K) Download Attachment

Re: Cuis cannot locate a file when saving the image

Phil B
On Sun, 2015-05-03 at 20:47 +0000, H. Hirzel wrote:

> Hello
>
> I get the message
>
>    Cannot canno locate a file when saving the image
>
> when saving the image. See attachment.
>
> The image is saved. I wonder which file cannot be located.
> The files which are in the directory are
>
> - Cuis4.2-2243.image
> - Cuis4.2-2243.changes

Missing sources file perhaps?

> Cheers
>
> Hannes

Re: Cuis cannot locate a file when saving the image

Hannes Hirzel
Yes, that was the issue. Thank you!

On 5/4/15, Phil (list) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, 2015-05-03 at 20:47 +0000, H. Hirzel wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> I get the message
>>
>>    Cannot canno locate a file when saving the image
>>
>> when saving the image. See attachment.
>>
>> The image is saved. I wonder which file cannot be located.
>> The files which are in the directory are
>>
>> - Cuis4.2-2243.image
>> - Cuis4.2-2243.changes
>>

> Missing sources file perhaps?
>
>> Cheers
>>
>> Hannes

Re: Cuis cannot locate a file when saving the image

Juan Vuletich-4
Good. In any case, there was a bug, in that the filename was not shown.
I fixed it.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich