Cuis logo?

OrgmiGeek
Hello all
I just joined this mailing list. I am not too new to smalltalk but I am new to Cuis. I have bin looking around and I have noted that Cuis doesn't have a logo. So I look and found this topic http://forum.world.st/Cuis-logo-td4663866.html which is discussing making a logo for Cuis. I decided to try to make a logo. I am defiantly not a graphic artist but I love doing it so I wiped this up in a few minus Inline image 2
I know that it isn't that good but I can try to make an other one later if it is wanted. there might already be a logo for Cuis that I am not aware of so if there is just tell me and then ignore this message :)

Happy coding ;D

---
Under the age of 15 so don't want to post my name

Re: Cuis logo?

Casey Ransberger-2
That's actually pretty good. Can you make the lines thicker?

On May 10, 2013, at 8:28 AM, david tennant <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all
I just joined this mailing list. I am not too new to smalltalk but I am new to Cuis. I have bin looking around and I have noted that Cuis doesn't have a logo. So I look and found this topic http://forum.world.st/Cuis-logo-td4663866.html which is discussing making a logo for Cuis. I decided to try to make a logo. I am defiantly not a graphic artist but I love doing it so I wiped this up in a few minus <image.png>
I know that it isn't that good but I can try to make an other one later if it is wanted. there might already be a logo for Cuis that I am not aware of so if there is just tell me and then ignore this message :)

Happy coding ;D

---
Under the age of 15 so don't want to post my name

New Cuis web page - Re: Cuis logo?

Juan Vuletich-4
Thanks David, this looks very nice. In addition, we have Andrea Austoni's logo (thanks also to Geert for contacting him).

I registered www.cuis-smalltalk.org and https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk . Now we need some volunteers to prepare a new web page, presenting Cuis more as a community work and not so much as mine.

Any takers? (Yes, Casey, I'm thinking especially about you).

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

On 5/11/2013 4:30 AM, david tennant wrote:
[...]

Se certificó que el correo no contiene virus.
Comprobada por AVG - www.avg.es
Versión: 2012.0.2241 / Base de datos de virus: 3162/5818 - Fecha de la versión: 12/05/2013

Re: New Cuis web page - Re: Cuis logo?

Angel Java Lopez
Great!

A quick comment:

GitHub projects (and maybe organization/users too) have GitHub pages: an special branch that can be exposed as a web site

I.e.

So, that branch could have contributions via pull request, using Git. The content is autopublished.

Another idea: the site under the main domain cuis-smalltalk could be a GitHub project, too.

Angel "Java" Lopez
@ajlopez

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Hi Angel,

As usual, nice and useful comments. Thanks!

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

On 5/24/2013 10:08 AM, Angel Java Lopez wrote:
[...]

Hi Casey,

I host it at HostGator. Does this make any difference on you stepping forward ;) ?

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich

On 5/24/2013 5:32 PM, Casey Ransberger wrote:
[...]

Inline

On May 25, 2013, at 6:27 AM, Juan Vuletich <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Casey,
>
> I host it at HostGator. Does this make any difference on you stepping forward ;) ?

Nope. It might affect whether I decided to waltz or mosey though. Looking at what HostGator supplies...