Cuis on Raspberry --- Fwd: [squeak-dev] Our ancient ancestor

Cuis on Raspberry --- Fwd: [squeak-dev] Our ancient ancestor

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

Has sombody tried to run Cuis on the RaspberryPi computer?

Regard

Re: Cuis on Raspberry --- Fwd: [squeak-dev] Our ancient ancestor

Juan Vuletich-4
Hi Hannes,

Tim did run it. I haven't, but based on his RasPI tinybenchmarks I
(de)tuned my slow test machine to simulate it. Cuis is quite usable in a
machine in that category, much better than Squeak or Pharo.

Cheers,
Juan Vuletich