Curl plugin problems - CurlPlugin.1.1.0.bundle.zip

1 message Options

Curl plugin problems - CurlPlugin.1.1.0.bundle.zip

Stéphane Ducasse

Begin forwarded message:

From:
heinsaris <[hidden email]>
Date: 20 april 2010 10:42:41 GMT+02:00
Subject: Re: [squeak-dev] Curl plugin problems - CurlPlugin.1.1.0.bundle.zip

Hi,

I tested a 2.0.0 version of the plugin sent to me by John, and it passes all
the tests except for the timeout option test in CurlTests>>testApiOptions,
which fails.

I also tested the 1.1.0 version of the plugin, but that does not pass most
of the tests. I fails on primitive 'primSetOptLong'.

I use Pharo 1.0 (oneclick) on a MBP running Snow Leopard (10.6.3).
The libcurl version reported by Curl>>curlVersion is 'libcurl/7.19.7
OpenSSL/0.9.8l zlib/1.2.3'.

Kind regards,

Hein