CurrencyToText needs STB upgrade..

Andy Bower-3
--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: CurrencyToText needs STB upgrade..

Andy Bower-3
Ian,

Sorry, I hit send on the previous post just a few seconds too soon.

I just noticed that CurrencyToText has a new instance variable but no
STB upgrade code. This has caused a couple of my views that used this
type converter to fail to load. Could you add the following to the
CurrencyToText class for the next release?

!CurrencyToText class methodsFor!

stbConvertFrom: anSTBClassFormat
        "Convert from version 0 Bitmap.
                Version 1 adds a signBeforeCurrency inst var"

        ^
        [:data |
        | newInstance |
        newInstance := self basicNew.
        1 to: data size do: [:i | newInstance instVarAt: i put: (data at: i)].
        newInstance]!

stbVersion
        "Answer the current binary filer version number for instances of the
receiver."

        ^1! !
!CurrencyToText class categoriesFor: #stbConvertFrom:!binary
filing!public! !
!CurrencyToText class categoriesFor: #stbVersion!binary filing!public! !

Best regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: CurrencyToText needs STB upgrade..

Ian Bartholomew-20
Andy,

Thanks for pointing out the error and providing the code.

>  Could you add the following to the
> CurrencyToText class for the next release?

Will do.

Regards
Ian