Cursor theming

1 message Options

Cursor theming

Torsten Bergmann
>Sorry, not had time to make a new set of cursors.

OK, until then I themed with win-like cursors. See
the attached file. Just evaluate

    CursorReplacer new replaceCursors

if you dont like the default cursors.

Since these are similar to Vista cursors the cursor does not
change on this OS when you enter the pharo window. I dont
know if we can have the correct cursors for each platform
included in the image by default, there may be copyright issues.

Note that the code just replaces the contents of the class
variables and does not change the hard coded Squeak cursors,
so old cursors could be restored if required.

Take care when you theme with own icons: beside the
class variables in class Cursor you also have to change
a form instance in class HandMorph which is used when
dragging windows on the pharo desk.

Have fun
Torsten

CursorReplacer.st (18K) Download Attachment