Custom and Unkown source langauges

Usman Bhatti
What is the different between objects represented by FamixUnknownSourceLanguage and FamixCustomSourceLanguage?

Do we have an example to show the difference?

thanx

Usman and Nicolas

Re: Custom and Unkown source langauges

Tudor Girba-2
The difference is that people can export from outside a
CustomSourceLanguage with a string representing the language, while
the UnknownSourceLanguage is provided by default (null object
pattern).

So, the CustomSourceLanguage is simply a possibility to still specify
some strange language from an outside parser without requiring a
change in the Smalltalk code. For example, when you implemented the C#
parser, you could export the language information even if we did not
modify the Smalltalk code.

Doru

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 3:15 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What is the different between objects represented
> by FamixUnknownSourceLanguage and FamixCustomSourceLanguage?
> Do we have an example to show the difference?
> thanx
> Usman and Nicolas

www.tudorgirba.com
"Every thing has its own flow"