Customer looking for 2 Smalltalk developers for Cologne, Germany / Kunde sucht 2 Smalltalk-Entwickler

Customer looking for 2 Smalltalk developers for Cologne, Germany / Kunde sucht 2 Smalltalk-Entwickler

Nowak, Helge

Dear Smalltalkers, liebe Smalltalker

One of our customers is looking for two Smalltalk developers:

-          Location: Cologne, Germany

-          permanent employment (no freelancers and off-shore/near-shore providers please)

-          regardless whether Junior or Senior, which Smalltalk dialect or newbie, top priority is ardent and looking for long-term position

-          good German skills

Interested? Send me an email and I’ll get you in touch.

Einer unserer Kunden sucht 2 Smalltalk-Entwickler/Entwicklerinnen.

-          Arbeitsort Köln

-          langfristige Festanstellung (keine Freiberufler, Off-Shore-, Near-Shore-Anbieter usw.)

-          egal, ob "alter Hase" oder Anfänger, egal mit welchem Smalltalk-Dialekt, oder gar absoluter Neuling -- Hauptsache begeistert!

-          gute Deutschkenntnisse

Interessenten können sich bei mir melden. Ich stelle dann den Kontakt her.

Cheers

Helge

Helge Nowak
Cincom Smalltalk Technical Account Manager

http://internal.cincom.com/signature/logo.png
Cincom Systems GmbH & Co. oHG
Am Kronberger Hang 4
65824 Schwalbach/Ts.
GERMANY

http://internal.cincom.com/signature/twitter2.png  http://internal.cincom.com/signature/linkedin2.png  http://internal.cincom.com/signature/youtube2.png  http://internal.cincom.com/signature/rss2.png

office
mobile
fax

website
email

+49 89 89 66 44 94
+49 172 74 00 402
+49 89 89 66 44 95

http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com
[hidden email]

A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero. -- Albert Einstein

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Thomas M. Nies, Donald E. Vick
oHG mit Sitz/based in Schwalbach/Ts. (Amtsgericht Königstein/Ts. HRA 2653)
Pers. haftender Gesellschafter/Partner liable to unlimited extent:
Cincom Systems Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH (Amtsgericht Königstein/Ts. HRB 5069)

--- CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT ---

This e-mail transmission contains information that is intended to be privileged and confidential. It is intended only for the addressee named above. If you receive this e-mail in error, please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited, please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected. After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this error is appreciated.