Customizing Explore

Ben Coman
I want to customize the Explorer that comes up when you press
custom menu on each displayed class to instantiate one of the
relationships defined on that class.  For example, if the Explorer shows
a Library object, then right-clicking on that object will bring up a
menu with item "Add book".

What are the classes I should be looking at for examples?

cheers, Ben

Re: Customizing Explore

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

You could take a look at the GTInspector instead. It was made for that.

See here:
http://www.humane-assessment.com/blog/glamorous-inspector-for-smalltalk

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"When people care, great things can happen."