Customizing Magritte Morphic Forms

Customizing Magritte Morphic Forms – I'm playing with and already enjoying Magritte after the awesome talk Nick and Esteban gave at ESUG this year. How do I customize Magritte edit...
Hi Sean, I fixed that... if you update Magritte-Morphic package it should be there... Cheers, Esteban El 01/01/2012, a las 5:40p.m., Sea...
Okay, I'm all sorted out now. The magic incantation was: 1) Gofer new squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository'; package: 'ConfigurationOfMag...
Hi Sean, maybe there is something wrong with your installed packages, because I tried exactly same steps as you defined (well... I tried "...
Thanks for looking into this Esteban. When I load via the config into a fresh Pharo 1.3 image, I get the fields-too-small-for-the-content beha...
oh, crap... sorry... I'll add this to the list of little things that emerged this couple of days and will fix all of them tomorrow... cheers, ...
Thanks Esteban. I have loaded Magritte-Morph-jmck.49, which seems to be the latest version at http://source.lukas-renggli.ch/magritte
you need to go magritte2 repository... El 01/01/2012, a las 6:16p.m., Sean P. DeNigris escribió: > > EstebanLM wrote >> &g...
Has that superseded the other? http://www.lukas-renggli.ch/smalltalk/magritte still points to v. 1
Thank you, I've updated the links. The difference between Magritte 1 and 2 is minimal. The new version was merely a way to align Magritte with...
Yes, if you start now, you should work with Magritte2. Doru On 1 Jan 2012, at 22:41, Sean P. DeNigris wrote: > > EstebanLM wrot...
yep... it is much more update :) El 01/01/2012, a las 6:41p.m., Sean P. DeNigris escribió: > > EstebanLM wrote >> >> ...
Hi, Here is the code from the rendering in Glamour: magritteMorph := FAMIXClass asMooseDescription asMagritteDescription asMorph ...
With this approach: morph := anAddress asMorph addButtons; morph. scrollPane := GeneralScrollPane new. scrollPane changeSc...
Thanks for the immediate feedback! I realized from your snippet what was missing in my attempt: | form window | form := anAddress asMo...
You might want to ask this question in the Moose or Pharo list: the Glamour people are probably the only users of Magritte-Morphic right now. I ...
Okay, thanks Lukas, I will.