[D4] Aspect in Development package ?

1 message Options

[D4] Aspect in Development package ?

Chris Uppal-2
Is the Aspect class really intended to be in the Development package, i.e.
where I don't have the automatic right to deploy apps which use it ?

I've used Aspects a fair bit in my own Model's code.  (I'm not bothered
about the AspectEditor; that is clearly a development tool).

BTW, another minor nit with the licensing, the license agreement says:

> The text file, REDIST.TXT, lists the Redistributable code and
> describes distribution rights associated with the Redistributable
> Code, subject further to...

However, it isn't possible to read the REDIST.TXT file before deciding
whether to accept the license.  Indeed, it isn't possible afterwards either,
since the file doesn't seem to get installed...

    -- chris