[D5RC1] SB cannot add new method

1 message Options

[D5RC1] SB cannot add new method

ar-2
Once in a while, the SB gets into a state where pressing the new method
toolbar icon or tabbing to method source disables the textpane (ie turns
gray). I dont know the pattern. Oddly, the last time this happened I brought
up a new SB, tabbed to the new method pane and otherwise fiddled around, and
when I returned to the SB with the problem, it then seemed ok.

Also, this happens regardless of whether there are any methods in target
class. Earlier, I had thought it was limited to classes with no methods yet.

-Alan Reider