[D5RC1] problem choosing superclass in Create Class dialog

[D5RC1] problem choosing superclass in Create Class dialog

ar-2
When I bring up a Create Class dialog, the superclass is grayed out. Under
what conditions should this be enabled?

Example use case, I have MyPackage selected and want to add class MyTestCase.
I cannot select Testcase which is not in my package.

Also, the '...' button is enabled but produces a DNU in ChooseClassDialog if
pressed.

-Alan Reider

Re: [D5RC1] problem choosing superclass in Create Class dialog

Blair McGlashan
"ar" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:+[hidden email]...
> When I bring up a Create Class dialog, the superclass is grayed out. Under
> what conditions should this be enabled?
>
> Example use case, I have MyPackage selected and want to add class
MyTestCase.
> I cannot select Testcase which is not in my package.

It will always be greyed out. You have to use the '...' button, but...

> Also, the '...' button is enabled but produces a DNU in ChooseClassDialog
if
> pressed.

..the ChooseClassDialog is incomplete (and its ChoosePackagedClassDialog
sublclass is completely missing) in RC1 due to a suspected merge error in
our Source Code Control system.

Regards

Blair