D6 Date - cosmetic

Steve Alan Waring
Hi,

I noticed that in both Date>>monthIndex and Date>>evaluateYYMMDD:, the
year has been extracted to a temporary, but they both still send #year
later in the method.

Also a request ... could Date>>evaluateYYMMDD: be made public? ... it
is a handy method when dealing with dates.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: D6 Date - cosmetic

Blair-2
"Steve Alan Waring" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that in both Date>>monthIndex and Date>>evaluateYYMMDD:, the
> year has been extracted to a temporary, but they both still send #year
> later in the method.
>
> Also a request ... could Date>>evaluateYYMMDD: be made public? ... it
> is a handy method when dealing with dates.

I know I'm a bit behind here, but thanks for these reports Steve. We'll sort
out in 6.03.

Regards

Blair