D6 PL2

Benoit St-Jean-3
Is there any reason why I can't install patch level 2 ?

PL1 installed successfully but PL2 still stays in the LiveUpdate window...

Re: D6 PL2

Janos Kazsoki
ST-Jean,

you have to dowload it from MyDolphin. It is not a LiveUpdate update.

Best regards,
Janos

Re: D6 PL2

Andy Bower-3
Benoit,

> Is there any reason why I can't install patch level 2 ?
>
> PL1 installed successfully but PL2 still stays in the LiveUpdate
> window...

Live update *should* come up and tell you that a new version of Dolphin
is available. The changes for 6.02 were too large to be applied as a
patch so you have to download and install a new copy of Dolphin to get
this version. The download can be accessed from your My Dolphin page or
at:

http://www.object-arts.com/content/mydolphin/d6Downloads.html

Best regards,

Andy Bower