D6 Upgrades Now Available for Beta users

12

Re: D6 Upgrades Now Available for Beta users

Andy Bower-3
Ted,

> > > No problem ordering it, I did find it a bit of a nuisance that I
> > > had to type in my full name and address twice, once at the Dolphin
> > > site and completely the same info again at the ShareIt site.
>
> Erm.. you should never have to type in your name and address at our
> site. That must have been a ShareIt page. The only thing you should
> have to type in at our site is your serial number and e-mail address.

I've just executed a test order and seen the pages you are referring
to. They are both from ShareIt, although the second page does say:

"Please enter the cardholder's address on the form if the cardholder's
name is different from the name entered on the previous page."

So, in fact, you generally don't have to enter your name and address
twice.

Best regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: IMPORTANT: New website link

TimM-3
And presumably don't do a "Tim" - make sure you read where you are posting
your messages to very carefully...

Once again, very sorry about that guys.

news:[hidden email]...

Ted

Andy Bower wrote:

> Ted,

>>Erm.. you should never have to type in your name and address at our
>>site. That must have been a ShareIt page. The only thing you should
>>have to type in at our site is your serial number and e-mail address.
>

> I've just executed a test order and seen the pages you are referring
> to. They are both from ShareIt, although the second page does say:
>
> "Please enter the cardholder's address on the form if the cardholder's
> name is different from the name entered on the previous page."
>
> So, in fact, you generally don't have to enter your name and address
> twice.
>
> Best regards,

Doh - too keen to get it so didn't read it properly :-)

Ted

Re: D6 Upgrades Now Available for Beta users

rush
"Andy Bower" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...

> http://www.object-arts.co.uk:8085/index.html

Will the final purchase site be on standard port 80 ?

rush
--
http://www.templatetamer.com/
http://www.folderscavenger.com/

Re: D6 Upgrades Now Available for Beta users

Andy Bower-3
Rush,

Yes it will be on www.object-arts.com.

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: D6 Upgrades Now Available for Beta users

Andy Bower-3
Christopher,

> Just a low priority idea for the future:  It might be nice to have a
> way to re-enable an expired image with a new serial number.  I can
> see how someone might write some code in a demo image, have it
> expire, purchase Dolphin and want to pickup their image where they
> left off.

We'd like to do this but it's not really practical, at least not the
way we do the image encryption. The thing is that when we unlock a
trial image the source for various methods is removed (this is to
prevent people filing out source from a DPRO trial and importing it
into the free DCE). Hence, after that point it is no longer possible to
unlock the trial image as a full one.

Best Regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: D6 Upgrades Now Available for Beta users

Christoph J. Bachinger
Hi all,

I didn't get an early bird fee ;). My date was changed due to saving code
from the beta. I saw it after sending the above mail.

cjb

Re: D6 Upgrades Now Available for Beta users

Schwab,Wilhelm K
> Everything was fine for me. I got the new serial number from the website. If
> it is interesting I ordered at 12:38 and got the Serial Number 15:00.

Mine arrived in about 40 minutes, but again, I apparently got it
immediately from the web page.

Have a good one,

Bill

--