D6 and Seaside

Michael Atkisson
Has anyone heard if there has been any progress in porting Seaside to
D6

Thanks!

Re: D6 and Seaside

Esteban A. Maringolo-3
Hi Michael,

Michael escribió:
> Has anyone heard if there has been any progress in porting Seaside to
> D6

Guilty! :-/

I'm lacking of enough free time to continue the port[*].
I still working on it, now writing a MCZ to PAC exporter, passing by
STS (STS doesn't support to directly export to PAC from repository).

It's still a work in progress. Slow, but continuous.

[*] I have some free time, but want to keep it free :-)

Regards,

--
Esteban.

Re: D6 and Seaside

Diaz Cortez-2
Hi all ,Esteban

 > Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:

> Hi Michael,
>
> Michael escribió:
>> Has anyone heard if there has been any progress in porting Seaside to
>> D6
>
> Guilty! :-/
>
> I'm lacking of enough free time to continue the port[*].
> I still working on it, now writing a MCZ to PAC exporter, passing by STS
> (STS doesn't support to directly export to PAC from repository).
I ported with success el Rosetta Project to Squeak,from there port any
squeak package to Dolphin (*) ( see rosetta project)
If you want i'm send you all seaside package en .pac format.
of course ,from there is  too much work to do :)

Best

MDC.

* i'm ported with sucess (working and working testcases allmost, very
functional )

Dandelion
Cryptograph package ( work many testcases except call to plugins :( ).
and work into many package at this moment ( ROE , PostgresClient v2)