D6 beta image...

Benoit St-Jean-3
I create a bunch of code with the D6 beta and, while thinking about
reusing some of this code, I just realized that this image is locked and
"beta period" has expired...

I have a full professionnal license of D6, is there any way I can unlock
this image so I can fileout the code I did in it?

Thank you!

Re: D6 beta image...

Andy Bower-3
Benoit,

> I create a bunch of code with the D6 beta and, while thinking about
> reusing some of this code, I just realized that this image is locked
> and "beta period" has expired...
>
> I have a full professionnal license of D6, is there any way I can
> unlock this image so I can fileout the code I did in it?

Erm.. no, sorry there isn't really any way of starting up an expired
image in order to file out the code. My only suggestion would be to try
and load up the CHG log file into a current image with Ian
Bartholomew's chunk browser and then to selectively load in the chunks
of your code.

Best regards,

Andy Bower
Dolphin Support