D6 does not include ShellLibrary>>shell_NotifyIcon:pnid:

1 message Options

D6 does not include ShellLibrary>>shell_NotifyIcon:pnid:

Don Rylander-3
Blair or Andy, in D5 it was part of the Dolphin MVP Base package.  Is there
any reason not to have this in the base image?

It's easy enough to add, but I was just wondering.  I was just loading Udo
Schneider's NotifyShell package into D6 for the first time, and everything
else went smoothly.

Thanks,

Don

P.S.  Here's the code, in case anyone else needs this:
shell_NotifyIcon: dwMessage pnid: pnid
     "Add, modify, or delete an icon from the taskbar status area.
     WINSHELLAPI BOOL WINAPI Shell_NotifyIcon(
          DWORD dwMessage, // message identifier
          PNOTIFYICONDATA pnid // pointer to structure
     ); "

<stdcall: bool Shell_NotifyIconA dword NOTIFYICONDATA* >

^self invalidCall