D6 ideaspace demo. How did you record?

Janos Kazsoki
Andy,

if it is not secret: which tool did you use to record that flash demo?

I hink this technique opens a new dimension in demos, tutorials,
"online" documentations...

Thank you,
Janos

Re: D6 ideaspace demo. How did you record?

Andy Bower-3
Janos,

> if it is not secret: which tool did you use to record that flash demo?

IIRC, it was Macromedia (now Adobe) Captivate. Camtasia is also good
for this sort of thing and I believe there are also a number of free
alternatives.

Best regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: D6 ideaspace demo. How did you record?

Tim M
Wink is very good and open source (http://www.debugmode.com/wink/) -
and I've just noticed that version 2.0 does voice (I used v1.5 and
quite liked how it worked)

Tim

Re: D6 ideaspace demo. How did you record?

German Arduino-2
Andy Bower wrote:

> Janos,
>

>>if it is not secret: which tool did you use to record that flash demo?
>

> IIRC, it was Macromedia (now Adobe) Captivate. Camtasia is also good
> for this sort of thing and I believe there are also a number of free
> alternatives.
>
> Best regards,

About free products I'm using Wink (http://www.debugmode.com/wink/).

HTH.
gsa.

Re: D6 ideaspace demo. How did you record?

Janos Kazsoki
Thank you all for the info,
Janos

Re: D6 ideaspace demo. How did you record?

mike.vidal
The Screencast entry on Wikiepedia is a good place to start.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screencast