D6CE

Esteban A. Maringolo-3
Andy, Blair:

When we will see the release version of Dx6 Community Edition?

Best regards,

--
Esteban.

Re: D6CE

Andy Bower-3
Esteban,

> When we will see the release version of Dx6 Community Edition?

Soon. Soon.

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support

Re: D6CE and showing $upport

Richard-2
"Andy Bower" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
>> When we will see the release version of Dx6 Community Edition?
> Soon. Soon.

I hope soon indeed. I'm waiting for it too, with great anticipation!

On a related note, Andy / all:

I only use Dolphin for little hobby projects, me being a language purist.
(Not that Smalltalk is the end-all of programming languages, but I
won't get into that now :-).

Until now, I've bought all the value / learning editions of Dolphin to give
Object Arts a little support for their hard work. However, 400 USD
(including
upgrade discount) is a bit steep for me. If there was another way to show my
support I'd like to use it. E.g.: coffee mug, new t-shirt or just a Paypal
deposit.

Are there more people feeling this way or is it just silly me?

Cheers,
Richard

Re: D6CE and showing $upport

Andy Bower-3
Richard,

> Until now, I've bought all the value / learning editions of Dolphin
> to give Object Arts a little support for their hard work. However,
> 400 USD (including
> upgrade discount) is a bit steep for me. If there was another way to
> show my support I'd like to use it. E.g.: coffee mug, new t-shirt or
> just a Paypal deposit.

Your prayers are answered :-)

http://www.object-arts.com/content/other/donate.html

> Are there more people feeling this way or is it just silly me?

Let's hope it's not just you!

Best regards,

--
Andy Bower
Dolphin Support
www.object-arts.com

Re: D6CE and showing $upport

Richard-2
"Andy Bower" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:[hidden email]...
> Richard,
>
> Your prayers are answered :-)
> http://www.object-arts.com/content/other/donate.html

Done. The nice lady just made me have to go for the maximum option :-).

DCE, which has magically appeared simultanuously, is looking pretty
slick too. Will be trying it out soon.

Cheers,
Richard