DLC in Edinburgh?

Bernat Romagosa
Hi, does anyone know if this may be interesting? http://www.dynamiclanguages.co.uk/dlc2011/

I've checked the talk schedule, but it's nearly empty...

So, it seems there is a dynamic languages conference right after ESUG at the same city... it feels like maybe someone could submit a talk proposal there too :)

Bernat Romagosa.

Re: DLC in Edinburgh?

NiallRoss
Dear Bernat,
    yes, we'll see if we persuade some of them to come to our Thursday day.

Their schedule is now beginning to show talks against Friday afternoon;
they obviously go in for a very late "finalise schedule" approach.
We'll see what's on offer yet nearer the time.

Anyone who is staying long enough on Friday, and not in the Seaside
sprint or otherwise occupied, could go to any of them if they wanted.
And anyone who's around at the right time on Friday afternoon could
certainly offer to repeat their conference talk - or do a follow-on.  I
_might_ do so myself.

Just one of the many "also going on in Edinburgh" things that can
enhance your stay - this one of course, highly relevant in subject and
conveniently close in time and space.

             Yours faithfully
                   Niall Ross