DLL Connect Question

Michael Gross-4

I am working with 2 new DLL’s.

While working with them my dev image has been locking up and closing completely.

When I am testing the system I am getting an Error Signature Window.

It contains the following info……

The appName is vwnt.ext  ModName: ntdll.dll  offset:00010a19.

I think that it is only one of the DLL’s that is causing the problem.

Any ideas on what this might be and how to further debug etc.

Thanks!

Mike Gross

Re: DLL Connect Question

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)

Michael,

I’d try adding -xq option when starting your VM to get a stack dump upon termination as it might contain more leads for you to pursue.

Regards,

-Boris