DLLCC / Subversion

Matthias Junker
Hello,
i'm using dllcc to write an interface for the subversion c api, which
works pretty good so far. i wrote a small wrapper library, which takes
care of the nasty stuff in c.  so i use several libraries since
subversion also uses other libraries (Apache Portability Runtime for
example). I also wrote a test program in c, which works fine with my
wrapper library. Now when i call this libraries with dllcc, i have a
problem connecting with subversion to a repository (which i don't have
when i use only c to do this): It fails to connect the first 10-30
times. I have to retry a couple of times, before the connection can be
established. The previous 10-20 tries fail with the following errors:

.. could not connect to server (https://xxxxxxxxxxx)
SSL negotiation failed: Interrupted system call (https://xxxxxxxxxxx)

And this only happens when i use my library and the subversion library
with dllcc, with the c client, the connection can be established
immediately. Could this happen because subversion uses multiple other
libraries? I guess the problem is, that the ssl library isn't loaded
properly, and it takes some time to load it first. but then i should not
have the same problem when  making the next call to the subversion api.
but the same error occurs on every successive call.  I'd be really glad
to hear some thoughts about this problem, or whether anyone had similar
problems, or how i could find out, what really is the problem anywayor
some hint, how loading dynamic libraries works with dllcc.

Thanks and Cheers,
Matt

Re: DLLCC / Subversion

Matthias Junker
Never mind about this email. I just figured it out. I added libssl.so to
#libraryFiles of my Interface class, and now it seems to work fine. Just
strange that it didn't load it itself and that i didn't get any kind of
exception at all...

Sorry
Matt