DNU error in OB

SergeStinckwich
Hi all,

i have a DNU error each time i didn't select any category when i open
a new OB browser and i search a class with CTRL-F.

Serge Stinckwich
IRD - UR 079 Geodes, MSI Team, Hanoi, Vietnam
http://doesnotunderstand.org/

Re: DNU error in OB

David Röthlisberger-2
Hi Serge,

> i have a DNU error each time i didn't select any category when i open
> a new OB browser and i search a class with CTRL-F.

I cannot reproduce this.
Are you using the latest version of OB? In which version of Pharo?
What is the exact DNU you get?

David

Re: DNU error in OB

Damien Cassou
On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Serge Stinckwich
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> i have a DNU error each time i didn't select any category when i open
> a new OB browser and i search a class with CTRL-F.

I also think this has been fixed. Please download a more recent pharo-dev.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: DNU error in OB

Serge Stinckwich
On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 7:43 PM, Damien Cassou <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 1:10 PM, Serge Stinckwich
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> i have a DNU error each time i didn't select any category when i open
>> a new OB browser and i search a class with CTRL-F.
>
> I also think this has been fixed. Please download a more recent pharo-dev.

Ok, thank you. It works on more recent pharo-dev image.