DNU #fromBase64String

Shaping-3
I keep getting DNU in which a long character string (resource) DNU
#fromBase64String.  This happens when I load a package containing a shell on
which is saved the resource.  The resource is complex and took a long time
to build.  I can't load it now.  Suggestions?

Shaping

Re: DNU #fromBase64String

Christopher J. Demers
"Shaping" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:420848d0$[hidden email]...
>I keep getting DNU in which a long character string (resource) DNU
>#fromBase64String.  This happens when I load a package containing a shell
>on which is saved the resource.  The resource is complex and took a long
>time to build.  I can't load it now.  Suggestions?

Make sure you have loaded the latest Dolphin Patch via Live Update.  I think
that method may have been added in a patch.

Chris

Re: DNU #fromBase64String

Shaping-3
>>I keep getting DNU in which a long character string (resource) DNU
>>#fromBase64String.  This happens when I load a package containing a shell
>>on which is saved the resource.  The resource is complex and took a long
>>time to build.  I can't load it now.  Suggestions?
>
> Make sure you have loaded the latest Dolphin Patch via Live Update.  I
> think that method may have been added in a patch.

I had reinstalled a fresh image, because the old one locked-up, and I forgot
about the updates.  I think I expected to be reminded about the updates
(because this is so common with other apps).  Have update reminders been
considered?

Shaping

Re: DNU #fromBase64String

Sean Malloy-8
> I had reinstalled a fresh image, because the old one locked-up, and I
forgot
> about the updates.  I think I expected to be reminded about the updates
> (because this is so common with other apps).  Have update reminders been
> considered?

An update reminder addition. Wouldn't that require an update? :)