DNU in my code from latest Magritte

Randal L. Schwartz

result := myModel asComponent. "returns an MAContainerComponent"
result description attributes addClass: 'gcbpagemodel'.

Apparently, MADescription no longer understands #attributes.

what do I call #addClass: on now?

Re: DNU in my code from latest Magritte

Randal L. Schwartz

Randal> result := myModel asComponent. "returns an MAContainerComponent"
Randal> result description attributes addClass: 'gcbpagemodel'.

Randal> Apparently, MADescription no longer understands #attributes.

Randal> what do I call #addClass: on now?

And after commenting that out, I get a DNU here:

MACssRenderer>>renderContainer:

renderContainer: aDescription
  html definitionList
    attributes: aDescription attributes; "HERE"
    class: (self classFor: aDescription);
    with: [super renderContainer: aDescription]

That's not my code.

Re: DNU in my code from latest Magritte

Lukas Renggli-2
> result := myModel asComponent. "returns an MAContainerComponent"
> result description attributes addClass: 'gcbpagemodel'.
>
> Apparently, MADescription no longer understands #attributes.
>
> what do I call #addClass: on now?

As before, you just use #cssClass: directly on the description.

#attributes didn't really belong into the description anyway. I think
like this it is much cleaner.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: DNU in my code from latest Magritte

Lukas Renggli-2

> Randal> result := myModel asComponent. "returns an
> MAContainerComponent"
> Randal> result description attributes addClass: 'gcbpagemodel'.
>
> Randal> Apparently, MADescription no longer understands #attributes.
>
> Randal> what do I call #addClass: on now?
>
> And after commenting that out, I get a DNU here:
>
> MACssRenderer>>renderContainer:
>
> renderContainer: aDescription
>  html definitionList
>    attributes: aDescription attributes; "HERE"
>    class: (self classFor: aDescription);
>    with: [super renderContainer: aDescription]
>
> That's not my code.
I know, I am responsible for all bugs you might encounter.

Name: Magritte-All-lr.258
Author: lr
Time: 10 January 2008, 11:03:26 pm
UUID: a708253b-3616-4fb4-9107-d17b2d6b37fd
Ancestors: Magritte-All-lr.257
Dependencies: Magritte-Model-lr.303, Magritte-Tests-lr.131, Magritte-
Seaside-lr.253, Magritte-Morph-tg.39

- remove #attributes send in MACssRenderer

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: DNU in my code from latest Magritte

Randal L. Schwartz

Lukas> I know, I am responsible for all bugs you might encounter.

Lukas> Name: Magritte-All-lr.258
Lukas> Author: lr
Lukas> Time: 10 January 2008, 11:03:26 pm
Lukas> UUID: a708253b-3616-4fb4-9107-d17b2d6b37fd
Lukas> Ancestors: Magritte-All-lr.257
Lukas> Dependencies: Magritte-Model-lr.303, Magritte-Tests-lr.131, Magritte-
Lukas> Seaside-lr.253, Magritte-Morph-tg.39

Lukas> - remove #attributes send in MACssRenderer

So, I see Magritte-Model updated I presume a few hours ago,
which I loaded, and got my DNU.

What is Magritte-All?  Does it also contain code?  Should I be loading
it instead?