[DOC] What should be covered in a version 0.14 intro video?

[DOC] What should be covered in a version 0.14 intro video?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

Sebastian Sastre has agreed to do a new version of his Amber Smalltalk
intro video.
For the upcoming v.014 version which will not be much different from v.013.

The question is what should be covered in it?

May I ask you to comment in thread

    https://github.com/amber-smalltalk/amber-documentation/issues/31

Thank you

--Hannes

Re: [DOC] What should be covered in a version 0.14 intro video?

sebastianconcept

On Thursday, December 25, 2014 3:05:12 AM UTC-2, kilon alios wrote:
I think for me the most important thing to see covered is how to use javascript libraries from amber without them being amber libraries.

This is interesting and easy to show, what libraries would you find nice to see used as examples? mention 3 or more please

Also I would be interested into manipulating html with amber.

Can you elaborate on this? what manipulation means here? give some examples that would make you feel excited or empowered.

thanks!

On Tue, Dec 23, 2014 at 6:06 PM, H. Hirzel <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="V03ZiFNbpwAJ" onmousedown="this.href='javascript:';return true;" onclick="this.href='javascript:';return true;">hannes...@...> wrote:
Hello

Sebastian Sastre has agreed to do a new version of his Amber Smalltalk
intro video.
For the upcoming v.014 version which will not be much different from v.013.

The question is what should be covered in it?

May I ask you to comment in thread

Thank you

--Hannes

Re: [DOC] What should be covered in a version 0.14 intro video?

Herby Vojčík
 From the late conversation with @amroto it seems the thing that is much
more needed to show is plain configuring the app and adding a new
package. Adding external lib / amber lib are also topic of the last
days, though, so maybe setting up an app using both amber lib, external
lib and having new package of its own, if possible to put into one
video, would be beneficial.

Herby