Dakar Testing

1 message Options

Dakar Testing

OCIT
using a virgin 7.4.1 + StoreForPostgreSQL

when I attempt to load Dakar Testing and upon selecting the latest version
of SUnit given a prompt I get:

Warning: Package "SUnit" cannot be loaded.

The following classes cannot be loaded because their environment is not in
the image nor in the package being loaded:
     TestSuite (environment path: Root.Smalltalk.XProgramming.SUnit)
     TestCase (environment path: Root.Smalltalk.XProgramming.SUnit)
     TestResource (environment path: Root.Smalltalk.XProgramming.SUnit)
     TestResult (environment path: Root.Smalltalk.XProgramming.SUnit)

The version of Sunit would be:

--- Blessed: Released
--- By: niallr
--- On: 04/21/2003 10:30:35.000
Built from Joseph Pelrine's SourceForge parcel in overall SUnit release
3.1 RC 4 of March 22nd 2003.

which is the latest in the public repository.

However, if I load Sunit first, then Dakar loads fine.