Dark Mode List

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Although, de gustibus non est disputandum, I am happy we fit right in:

--
Sven Van Caekenberghe
Proudly supporting Pharo

Re: Dark Mode List

Stephane Ducasse-3
I love your signature.
Now how should I interpret you email :)

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
Although, de gustibus non est disputandum, I am happy we fit right in:

Re: Dark Mode List

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 17 Nov 2017, at 16:11, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I love your signature.
> Now how should I interpret you email :)

I like how Pharo looks in the Dark Theme. It is very cool.

> On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Although, de gustibus non est disputandum, I am happy we fit right in:
>
>   https://www.darkmodelist.com
>
> <Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 15.52.06.png>
>
> --
> Sven Van Caekenberghe
> Proudly supporting Pharo
> http://pharo.org
> http://association.pharo.org
> http://consortium.pharo.org

Re: Dark Mode List

Stephane Ducasse-3
ahhh.
:)
I think that we should have nice white theme and a nice dark new theme
for Pharo 70.
Because we need to see the difference. Since Pharo 60 was dark by default
Pharo 70 should be white by default so that the "others" people can argue :)
Personally I used the default either white or dark.

I'm really interested by the future Bloc theme if you see what I mean.
Stef

On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 4:15 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> On 17 Nov 2017, at 16:11, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I love your signature.
>> Now how should I interpret you email :)
>
> I like how Pharo looks in the Dark Theme. It is very cool.
>
>> On Fri, Nov 17, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Although, de gustibus non est disputandum, I am happy we fit right in:
>>
>>   https://www.darkmodelist.com
>>
>> <Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 15.52.06.png>
>>
>> --
>> Sven Van Caekenberghe
>> Proudly supporting Pharo
>> http://pharo.org
>> http://association.pharo.org
>> http://consortium.pharo.org

Re: Dark Mode List

Pavel Krivanek-3

ahhh.
:)
I think that we should have nice white theme and a nice dark new theme
for Pharo 70.
Because we need to see the difference. Since Pharo 60 was dark by default
Pharo 70 should be white by default so that the "others" people can argue :)

The switch of the theme is part of this PR: https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/pull/498/files

To switch the theme for every release is a good way how to force people to support both of them well.

-- Pavel