DarkTheme - tool bar icon color inconsistent

DarkTheme - tool bar icon color inconsistent

Ben Coman
n the previous white theme, toolbar icons matched the colour of their text.
This makes a lot sense and is pleasant.

In the dark theme, there is no correlation.
Is this oversight or deliberate intent?  It jars my senses.

https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/19973/DarkTheme-tool-bar-icons

cheers -ben

WhiteTheme-toolbar-menu.png (14K) Download Attachment
DarkTheme-toolbar-menu.png (8K) Download Attachment