Data binding example using Amber

Andy Burnett
Does anyone have a simple example of two way data binding using Amber?

For example, how would one tie the status of a 'completed' check box to the visibility attribute of label saying 'completed'. Is it just a matter of using SystemAnnouncer, or is there more to it?

Cheers
Andy

Re: Data binding example using Amber

Herby Vojčík
Hi. It's a pretty young project, so it covers less funcionality than angular ;-). IIRC attribute binding is not there, but the structure is ready (it is a matter of implementing appropriate binder; pull reqs welcome).

BTW, two-way binding on visibility? It seems hard to do, especially the attribute->data part. DOM watchers usability in good from cross browser PoV, unless I missed something...

Herby