DateAndTime and nanos

NorbertHartl
I'm trying to find out how to get a date in iso8601 and a precision more fine grained than seconds. But looking at the time based classes I didn't find anything useful. The nanos value seems to be also zero. And the milliSecondClock seems only be useful to measure durations.

What can I use to get this achieved?

Norbert

Re: DateAndTime and nanos

Denis Kudriashov
Hello,

There is fix in google project for this. Try search it.
Now it is not integrated to pharo.

2011/2/11 Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]>
I'm trying to find out how to get a date in iso8601 and a precision more fine grained than seconds. But looking at the time based classes I didn't find anything useful. The nanos value seems to be also zero. And the milliSecondClock seems only be useful to measure durations.

What can I use to get this achieved?

Norbert

Re: DateAndTime and nanos

Stéphane Ducasse
let me know and we will integrate it.
Probably nobody looked at it and commented it.

Stef

On Feb 11, 2011, at 5:01 PM, Denis Kudriashov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> There is fix in google project for this. Try search it.
> Now it is not integrated to pharo.
>

> 2011/2/11 Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]>
> I'm trying to find out how to get a date in iso8601 and a precision more fine grained than seconds. But looking at the time based classes I didn't find anything useful. The nanos value seems to be also zero. And the milliSecondClock seems only be useful to measure durations.
>
> What can I use to get this achieved?
>
> Norbert

Re: DateAndTime and nanos

NorbertHartl

On 11.02.2011, at 17:01, Denis Kudriashov wrote:

Hello,

There is fix in google project for this. Try search it.
Now it is not integrated to pharo.

You mean 3236?

Norbert

2011/2/13 Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]>

On 11.02.2011, at 17:01, Denis Kudriashov wrote:

Hello,

There is fix in google project for this. Try search it.
Now it is not integrated to pharo.

You mean 3236?

Yes

And I dont know how to integrate this kind of code source. It is changes of methods with pluses and minuces chars.
How it can be install to image?

Re: DateAndTime and nanos

NorbertHartl

On 14.02.2011, at 08:50, Denis Kudriashov wrote:

Hello

2011/2/13 Norbert Hartl <[hidden email]>

On 11.02.2011, at 17:01, Denis Kudriashov wrote:

Hello,

There is fix in google project for this. Try search it.
Now it is not integrated to pharo.

You mean 3236?

Yes

And I dont know how to integrate this kind of code source. It is changes of methods with pluses and minuces chars.
How it can be install to image?

That + und - is a diff format to show hat has been removed (-) and what has been added (+). On the top of the message you can see a link to monticello package. I think you need to load this. So,

should be the right thing.

Norbert

Re: DateAndTime and nanos

Stéphane Ducasse

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> There is fix in google project for this. Try search it.
>>> Now it is not integrated to pharo.
>>>
>> You mean 3236?
>>
>> Yes
>>
>> And I dont know how to integrate this kind of code source. It is changes of methods with pluses and minuces chars.
>> How it can be install to image?
>>
> That + und - is a diff format to show hat has been removed (-) and what has been added (+). On the top of the message you can see a link to monticello package. I think you need to load this. So,
>
> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-ul.513.mcz
>
> should be the right thing.

No if you want you should
        - bring the history with the MC package browser
        - select a version click on spawn
        - clik a version select changes
        and you get the diff between the version

> Norbert

Re: [SPAM] Re: DateAndTime and nanos

Sven Van Caekenberghe

On 14 Feb 2011, at 22:00, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> No if you want you should
> - bring the history with the MC package browser
> - select a version click on spawn
> - clik a version select changes
> and you get the diff between the version

Stéphane, now I finally understand how to do this !
Quite a complicated, non-obvioius procedure, but it works.

What I am still missing is a way to make a changeset out of this diff.

Anyway, thanks for explaining.

Sven

Re: DateAndTime and nanos

NorbertHartl

On 14.02.2011, at 22:00, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

>>> You mean 3236?
>>>
>>> Yes
>>>
>>> And I dont know how to integrate this kind of code source. It is changes of methods with pluses and minuces chars.
>>> How it can be install to image?
>>>
>> That + und - is a diff format to show hat has been removed (-) and what has been added (+). On the top of the message you can see a link to monticello package. I think you need to load this. So,
>>
>> http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Kernel-ul.513.mcz
>>
>> should be the right thing.
>
> No if you want you should
> - bring the history with the MC package browser
> - select a version click on spawn
> - clik a version select changes
> and you get the diff between the version

oops, I overlooked the squeak in the url. Thanks for the correction.

Norbert

On Feb 14, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> On 14 Feb 2011, at 22:00, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>
>> No if you want you should
>> - bring the history with the MC package browser
>> - select a version click on spawn
>> - clik a version select changes
>> and you get the diff between the version
>
> Stéphane, now I finally understand how to do this !
> Quite a complicated, non-obvioius procedure, but it works.

oh yes!

> What I am still missing is a way to make a changeset out of this diff.

Me too

We are brainstorming with Veronica on a three way browser and some other features.