DateAndTime>>asUnixTime should ignore timezones?

DateAndTime>>asUnixTime should ignore timezones?

Nick
I've filed a new issue: #2644

Re: DateAndTime>>asUnixTime should ignore timezones?

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks
did you run the tests after your fixes?
Because I tried to integrate another fixes related to date = string as proposed in Squeak by chris
but a lot of date related tests break. and we should be cautious.

Stef
On Jul 5, 2010, at 7:31 PM, Nick Ager wrote:

> I've filed a new issue: #2644 _______________________________________________
> Pharo-project mailing list

Re: DateAndTime>>asUnixTime should ignore timezones?

Nick
Hi Stef

did you run the tests after your fixes?
Because I tried to integrate another fixes related to date = string as proposed in Squeak by chris
but a lot of date related tests break. and we should be cautious.

I checked for senders of asUnixTime in the image and there weren't any. Just to be on the safe side I've run all the tests in KernelTests-Chronology; all green.

I've updated the issue (#2644) to include a test and have attached a change set which includes the change to asUnixTime and an associated test.

Re: DateAndTime>>asUnixTime should ignore timezones?

Stéphane Ducasse
thanks a lot.

Stef