DateAndTime local time zone not initialised in Pharo 7

DateAndTime local time zone not initialised in Pharo 7

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
In my Pharo 7 images, DateAndTime's local time zone is not initialised.

Normally, Locale class>>#startUp: calls

  DateAndTime localTimeZone: LocalTimeZone new

but that was somehow not the case, hence the image operated as in TZ 0, UTC, offset 0.

Does anyone else see this ?

It seems Locale is not in the #startupList but it should be.

Sven

Re: DateAndTime local time zone not initialised in Pharo 7

alistairgrant
Hi Sven,

On 22 November 2017 at 11:08, Sven Van Caekenberghe <[hidden email]> wrote:
> In my Pharo 7 images, DateAndTime's local time zone is not initialised.
>
> Normally, Locale class>>#startUp: calls
>
>   DateAndTime localTimeZone: LocalTimeZone new
>
> but that was somehow not the case, hence the image operated as in TZ 0, UTC, offset 0.
>
> Does anyone else see this ?

Yes (just noticed after our other discussion about Dates).

> It seems Locale is not in the #startupList but it should be.
>
> Sven

+1

Cheers,
Alistair