DateAndTimeTest failures

Pavel Krivanek-3
Hi,

I tried to fix DateAndTimeTest failures, see

The patch adds methods clearOffset and withoutOffset to DateAndTime.

Cheers,
-- Pavel

Re: DateAndTimeTest failures

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks Pavel

I have been thinking a lot about you recently.
I started to create a lot of bug entries remodularisation (and I got trapped by time
- today an obligatory meeting starting a 12h on account certification :) and ended up at 17h :)

I will continue and I saw to nicolas and gabriel how they can help going over your issues and the new ones
I'm creating.

Stef

On Sep 9, 2010, at 6:30 PM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to fix DateAndTimeTest failures, see
>
> The patch adds methods clearOffset and withoutOffset to DateAndTime.
>
> Cheers,
> -- Pavel

Re: DateAndTimeTest failures

Pavel Krivanek-3
On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks Pavel
>
> I have been thinking a lot about you recently.
> I started to create a lot of bug entries remodularisation (and I got trapped by time
> - today an obligatory meeting starting a 12h on account certification :) and ended up at 17h :)
>
> I will continue and I saw to nicolas and gabriel how they can help going over your issues and the new ones
> I'm creating.

Don't worry, I'm still discovering new ones :-)

-- Pavel

On Sep 9, 2010, at 8:28 PM, Pavel Krivanek wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Stéphane Ducasse
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Thanks Pavel
>>
>> I have been thinking a lot about you recently.
>> I started to create a lot of bug entries remodularisation (and I got trapped by time
>> - today an obligatory meeting starting a 12h on account certification :) and ended up at 17h :)
>>
>> I will continue and I saw to nicolas and gabriel how they can help going over your issues and the new ones
>> I'm creating.
>
> Don't worry, I'm still discovering new ones :-)

Me too :)
I'm confident that it will keep us busy.