DateTime asDateAndTime is buggy ...

GLASS mailing list

Should be coded as (Duration zero !):

pumAsDateAndTime
^ DateAndTime
year: self year
month: self monthGmt
day: self dayGmt
hour: self hourGmt
minute: self minuteGmt
second: self secondsGmt
offset: Duration zero

Re: DateTime asDateAndTime is buggy ...

GLASS mailing list

Marten,

Thanks for the report. I've submitted a bug report[1] and it seems that the tests run clean with your change (as they did before your change, unfortunately) ...

But the bugfix should be available in a day or so ...

Thanks,

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit/issues/121

On 10/21/19 2:09 PM, Marten Feldtmann via Glass wrote:
AsDateAndTime
 ^ DateAndTime
 year: self year
 month: self monthGmt
 day: self dayGmt
 hour: self hourGmt
 minute: self minuteGmt
 second: self secondsGmt
 offset: Duration zero

Re: DateTime asDateAndTime is buggy ...

GLASS mailing list

Marten,

I think that the better implementation is this one:

asDateAndTime
  ^ DateAndTime
    year: self yearGmt
    month: self monthGmt
    day: self dayGmt
    hour: self hourGmt
    minute: self minuteGmt
    second: self secondsGmt
    offset: Duration zero
Need to use #yearGmt ... to get the conversion correct on the 1st of January....

Dale

On 10/21/19 3:57 PM, Dale Henrichs wrote:

Marten,

Thanks for the report. I've submitted a bug report[1] and it seems that the tests run clean with your change (as they did before your change, unfortunately) ...

But the bugfix should be available in a day or so ...

Thanks,

Dale

[1] https://github.com/GsDevKit/GsDevKit/issues/121

On 10/21/19 2:09 PM, Marten Feldtmann via Glass wrote:
AsDateAndTime
 ^ DateAndTime
 year: self year
 month: self monthGmt
 day: self dayGmt
 hour: self hourGmt
 minute: self minuteGmt
 second: self secondsGmt
 offset: Duration zero

Re: DateTime asDateAndTime is buggy ...

GLASS mailing list

That's an amazing topic  ... escpecially when the next weekend the time zone is switching again here in Germany and now I know WHY someone may need DateAndTime and DateTime and I look for all points in my code, where it has been written in a perhaps not right way.

Marten

Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> hat am 22. Oktober 2019 um 01:42 geschrieben: