Dates of ESUG 2019 ?

Johan Brichau-2
Hi,

Are the dates for ESUG 2019 determined?
I was searching for info but could not find anything.

It would be great to know them when planning our holidays to make sure not to miss the conference ;)

cheers
Johan Brichau

Re: Dates of ESUG 2019 ?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hello

Yes we are finalizing the places (high chances that it will be at Koln)
and the last week of August.

Stef

On 31 Jan 2019, at 10:36, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

Are the dates for ESUG 2019 determined?
I was searching for info but could not find anything.

It would be great to know them when planning our holidays to make sure not to miss the conference ;)

cheers
Johan Brichau

03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas