Daylight savings

1 message Options

Daylight savings

Mike Hales
I've got a heterogeneous cluster running with Linux servers (Ubuntu 9.10) and a Windows 7 machine running the GUI application. On the weekend, the VW images on Linux machines all picked up the daylight savings change, but the neither a long running image, nor a freshly started one on Windows 7 gets the time right. This is on my new port to VW 7.7. The operating system is displaying the correct time.

On 7.6 we were using the OSTimeZone package, which is no longer necessary with 7.7 right? (and it breaks it badly if you load it). So how do I get the right time zone and daylight savings from the operating system with 7.7 on Windows 7?

Mike

Mike Hales
Engineering Manager
KnowledgeScape