Debug page from Helios

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
How do I set Helios as the default debugger? When I load a page with a halt in it, the old IDE comes up, even if I "smalltalk.popupHelios()" in the loader before running my app code. Thanks.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: Debug page from Helios

Herby Vojčík

Sean P. DeNigris wrote:
> How do I set Helios as the default debugger? When I load a page with a halt
> in it, the old IDE comes up, even if I "smalltalk.popupHelios()" in the
> loader before running my app code. Thanks.

That should not happen, Helios registers itself as a debugger handler. It is worth noting, though, that popupHelios0 call itself only initiatest the process of loading Helios, which takes a while, if you start your app immediately, it's understandable the legacy handler catches it. Maybe start your app code in setTimeout with 1000ms delay, just for development.

Herby

Re: Debug page from Helios

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Herby Vojčík wrote
Maybe start your app code in setTimeout with 1000ms delay, just for development.
That was it... working now. thx :)
Cheers,
Sean