Debugger (Array does not understand: #empty)

Debugger (Array does not understand: #empty)

Ramiro Diaz Trepat-2
Using the latests Pharo image, I get the exception on the subject when clicking on any part of the stack.
Is this a known issue?

Re: Debugger (Array does not understand: #empty)

Johan Brichau
I'm getting  it too

hotfix so you can continue to work: change the send of #empty to
#isEmpty in MethodProperties>>analogousCodeTo:

On 12 Oct 2009, at 01:01, Ramiro Diaz Trepat wrote:

> Using the latests Pharo image, I get the exception on the subject
> when clicking on any part of the stack.
> Is this a known issue?

----------------------------
Johan Brichau

Re: Debugger (Array does not understand: #empty)

Ramiro Diaz Trepat-2
Thanks Johan, I knew about the analogousCodeTo: issue, but I thought it was already fixed in the latest versions of Pharo.
Cheers

On Mon, Oct 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM, Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm getting  it too

hotfix so you can continue to work: change the send of #empty to
#isEmpty in MethodProperties>>analogousCodeTo:

On 12 Oct 2009, at 01:01, Ramiro Diaz Trepat wrote:

> Using the latests Pharo image, I get the exception on the subject
> when clicking on any part of the stack.
> Is this a known issue?

Johan Brichau