Debugger implement-in

Chris Uppal-3
Is it possible to tell the debugger not to step over the 'accessor' methods
that it has just created ?

E.g. I have an undefined method, so the debugger stops.  I tell it to implement
the undefined method.  Normally it would do so and then step into the method,
thus allowing me to make the method do what I want.  But the D6 debugger
appears to have some cleverness that makes it think  "aha, that sounds like an
accessor, so I'll helpfully create one of those" -- which is fair enough as far
as it goes, but a little irritating when it has guessed wrongly about my
intentions, because it doesn't step into the new method...

    -- chris

Re: Debugger implement-in

Blair McGlashan-4
"Chris Uppal" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:44181905$0$1175$[hidden email]...
> Is it possible to tell the debugger not to step over the 'accessor'
> methods
> that it has just created ?

Not presently. Something to consider for a future release. Thanks for
pointing it out.

Regards

Blair